Prescription eyewear

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
I recently bought 2 pair of prescription glasses from Selectspecs.com. One pair clear lens and the other graduated tints.
cost me £65 for both. Recently after doing a fix to the bike whilst on the trail I inadvertently stepped on them and both arms came off, but to my surprise they are supposed too and I quickly reattached them.
They are no Oakleys to look at but they do a good job of protecting your eyes, are very comfortable to wear, good quality and great value for money.

JP-NZ

E*POWAH Elite
Feb 17, 2022
Christchurch - New Zealand
I'm lucky to have one of my best friends working for Oakley so suffice to say I have far too many sunglasses. I also really like the Prizim trail torch lenses on my downhill goggles.

For this upcoming season I am buying a pair of Oakley Flak 2.0 XL with 2x prescription lenses. One for Golf and the trail torch for MTB.

Flak.JPG

I'd suggest anyone local that supplies Oakley can do prescription lenses.

Mikerhon2022

Mar 1, 2022
North Wales
I recently bought 2 pair of prescription glasses from Selectspecs.com. One pair clear lens and the other graduated tints.
cost me £65 for both. Recently after doing a fix to the bike whilst on the trail I inadvertently stepped on them and both arms came off, but to my surprise they are supposed too and I quickly reattached them.
They are no Oakleys to look at but they do a good job of protecting your eyes, are very comfortable to wear, good quality and great value for money.
Thanks, il
I'm lucky to have one of my best friends working for Oakley so suffice to say I have far too many sunglasses. I also really like the Prizim trail torch lenses on my downhill goggles.

For this upcoming season I am buying a pair of Oakley Flak 2.0 XL with 2x prescription lenses. One for Golf and the trail torch for MTB.

View attachment 87922

I'd suggest anyone local that supplies Oakley can do prescription lenses.
They look tidy 👍🏻

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles