Post your Haibike eMTB pics here!

HikerDave

Feb 9, 2019
Tempe
Come one, lets see them (y)

70D4BC61-D5A7-4CB7-9167-3230CF5D3309.jpeg

Hermosa Trail, Colorado, in a grove of trees that survived the recent fire. (Haibike SDURO leaning against one of the trees)

Bean

Jul 21, 2018
Hull, UK
We're in Hull so local for us too.
Got on great, lot more flickable than my Camber and handled the red routes with ease, allowing for my lack of skills I feel really stable on it and plenty of power in emtb for the level of bits we're learning on.
Really enjoying the bike and for the money can not fault it at all.
Depending on where you are have a chat with Bike Stable in Grimsby where mine came from, can't recommend enough.

HikerDave

Feb 9, 2019
Tempe
View attachment 16535

Hermosa Trail, Colorado, in a grove of trees that survived the recent fire. (Haibike SDURO leaning against one of the trees)

350FB413-F784-4C50-A2BB-9E20977191EC.jpeg

Back home in Arizona.

Haibike SDURO Fullseven LT 4.0 upgraded with Fox 36 160 mm / Avalanche fork swapped from my old mountain bike and new Fox DPS factory shock. Race Face 34t chainring and rock ring. Butcher 2.6 front Slaughter 2.3 rear. Total cost to me with modifications not including available fork $3200. Dropper post is next mod on the schedule.

Not a true trail bike and looks a little like a clown bike because I’m long legged but it works very well for me especially since I’m not usually riding steep and rocky trails. Daily commuter and fun weekend warrior. I’ve climbed a 24 percent grade on this bike.

Bean

Jul 21, 2018
Hull, UK
Few changes so far:
Mucky Nutz fenders - front great, back pointless really :sneaky:
DMR Deathgrips - love these grips
Haibike MRS for bottle cage - sod to get, why they dont include with bike astounds me
CXWXC Alloy pedals - great pedals, only cheapies from Amazon but CNC cut, 3 bearing and great grip
IMG_20190817_100847.jpg
IMG_20190817_100905.jpg
IMG_20190817_100900.jpg
IMG_20190817_100856.jpg

Brakes will be next as stock stuff are basically naff, sod all stopping power on rear

Agamemnon

Nov 17, 2019
Florida
@billwarwick
I live just north of Tampa. Got bloody on the Drunken Monkey at Croom yesterday, first time out on dirt with my emtb. Fell thrice.
I would love to open a company. I’d like to rent a variety of ebikes so people could try before they buy. Ebikes gonna be Huge!
But mountain biking is awesome.

Next wanna do Santos Vortex at Ocala, Florida which is 90 minutes away. What I need to do is temper my enthusiasm and not do something stupid and get hurt.

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
@billwarwick
I live just north of Tampa. Got bloody on the Drunken Monkey at Croom yesterday, first time out on dirt with my emtb. Fell thrice.
I would love to open a company. I’d like to rent a variety of ebikes so people could try before they buy. Ebikes gonna be Huge!
But mountain biking is awesome.

Next wanna do Santos Vortex at Ocala, Florida which is 90 minutes away. What I need to do is temper my enthusiasm and not do something stupid and get hurt.
Hi was just wondering what’s available in Florida. We come over there most years and would be great to know where the trails and rental places are.

Agamemnon

Nov 17, 2019
Florida
Hi was just wondering what’s available in Florida. We come over there most years and would be great to know where the trails and rental places are.
Ask away. Within 2 hours of Tampa there are several cool places ... YouTube search: Balm Boyette, Santos Ocala, Alafia, Croom.
Croom is small but awesome. ( and the only one I’ve been too yet.) Ocala is a town north of Tampa/Orlando and has this Santos place. It looks amazing to me and it’ll be the next place I visit) Summer here, riding trails..... I dunno. Early I guess— it gets hot. And humid.
As far as rentals of bikes, Google is your friend there. Or you can borrow mine. ?

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
Ask away. Within 2 hours of Tampa there are several cool places ... YouTube search: Balm Boyette, Santos Ocala, Alafia, Croom.
Croom is small but awesome. ( and the only one I’ve been too yet.) Ocala is a town north of Tampa/Orlando and has this Santos place. It looks amazing to me and it’ll be the next place I visit) Summer here, riding trails..... I dunno. Early I guess— it gets hot. And humid.
As far as rentals of bikes, Google is your friend there. Or you can borrow mine. ?

Thanks...I’ll have a google. Hot and humid....hmmm yes , forgot what sunshine looks like. We’ve been watching it rain for weeks here in U.K. At least we don’t have to watch out for alligators on the trails?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles