Haibike Flyon sizes

mekh

Oct 4, 2019
Norway
Hi,

Does anyone have size recommendations for the Haibike Flyon?

I am 183cm tall, but cannot find any recommendations from Haibike anywhere. Do you think an L or XL size would fit me best?

The closest thing I've found to a guide is https://www.e-bikesdirect.co.uk/learn-more/rider-sizing-guide/haibike-sizing-guide, but I'm not sure if it applies to the Flyon.

I live in Bergen in Norway, and unfortunately Haibike EMTBs don't seem to be that big here. However, one dealer made some phone calls and they are now saying that they will be able to get an Xduro AllMTN 8.0 L in march/april 2020.

I understand that every bike's geometry is different and that it is hard to know if a certain geometry will fit me until I actually try it, but I'm afraid that no stores in Bergen will showcase such an expensive bike.

Any recommendations?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hi,

Does anyone have size recommendations for the Haibike Flyon?

I am 183cm tall, but cannot find any recommendations from Haibike anywhere. Do you think an L or XL size would fit me best?

The closest thing I've found to a guide is https://www.e-bikesdirect.co.uk/learn-more/rider-sizing-guide/haibike-sizing-guide, but I'm not sure if it applies to the Flyon.

I live in Bergen in Norway, and unfortunately Haibike EMTBs don't seem to be that big here. However, one dealer made some phone calls and they are now saying that they will be able to get an Xduro AllMTN 8.0 L in march/april 2020.

I understand that every bike's geometry is different and that it is hard to know if a certain geometry will fit me until I actually try it, but I'm afraid that no stores in Bergen will showcase such an expensive bike.

Any recommendations?
I’m 191cm and rode a Large. Would have preferred XL but they didn’t have one. But Large was fine in Alpe D’Huez Megavalanche tracks and Finale Ligure.

MattyB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 11, 2018
Herts, UK
Thank you so much for the quick replies, Zimmerframe and Rob!

It seems as if the L size is the one for me :)
Maybe, but isn’t the bigger problem these don’t actually exist to buy at this point?!

mekh

Oct 4, 2019
Norway
Maybe, but isn’t the bigger problem these don’t actually exist to buy at this point?!
I actually don't mind the wait. The season is just about to end here in Norway anyway and I'm still a bit too heavy for the bike so it just gives me more time to solve that problem :giggle:

I'm not entirely convinced Haibike will be able to deliver before april, but as long as the store doesn't require payment in advance, I'm fine with it. There is no way that I will pay in advance when the bike has been delayed 2+ times already.

Then at least I will feel that I tried. For me the bike just stands out and has something special about it, and after seeing those nice videos from Rob I was sold :) But I can certainly live with a Spezialized Turbo Levo instead if the bike doesn't show up by april.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles