Picked up a Kenevo and had some coaching

Trailjunkie

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2018
USA
Can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the comparisons of the Levo/Kenevo
The Kenevo looks awesome but would have to believe you will lose some of the fun factor with the beefier bike.

Biscuit

Mar 24, 2018
Surrey
Hey,

Yesterday I picked up a Kenevo to test out. I have it for a couple of weeks, hoping to get a good few rides. First up, I visited my local trail where I had some MTB coaching booked.

Hope you enjoy,

Rob.

Morning @Rob

Just watched your go pro footage @fod and looks like a great place to ride.

Just a couple of questions

1- how did the kenevo handle compared to the levo ?

2- did you notice any improvement in your riding, since you coaching session with Tom ?

Cheers mate

Biscuit

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Morning @Rob

Just watched your go pro footage @fod and looks like a great place to ride.

Just a couple of questions

1- how did the kenevo handle compared to the levo ?

2- did you notice any improvement in your riding, since you coaching session with Tom?

Biscuit
Thanks mate (y)

1 - The Kenevo smashes through anything that you point it at (other than greasy wet muddy roots :ROFLMAO:). It doesn’t feel as fast as the Levo and the motor assistance feels a bit ‘weaker’ at higher speed. Also you can notice a slight weight difference, the Kenevo being a bit heavier.

2 - The coaching definitely makes you think more about your riding. There were a few times when I remembered my braking technique that I’d learned and also pumping over bumps was much improved.

Cheers
Rob.

comtn

Founding Member
Feb 27, 2018
Colorado Springs
I mounted a 160 lyrik on my '18 levo this weekend. Feels very different. The revelation isn't as smooth through the stroke in comparison. The lyrik has a very progressive silky feel as it progresses through the stroke.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
I mounted a 160 lyrik on my '18 levo this weekend. Feels very different. The revelation isn't as smooth through the stroke in comparison. The lyrik has a very progressive silky feel as it progresses through the stroke.
Cool! The Lyric on the Kenevo is nice.

Biscuit

Mar 24, 2018
Surrey
Thanks mate (y)

1 - The Kenevo smashes through anything that you point it at (other than greasy wet muddy roots :ROFLMAO:). It doesn’t feel as fast as the Levo and the motor assistance feels a bit ‘weaker’ at higher speed. Also you can notice a slight weight difference, the Kenevo being a bit heavier.

2 - The coaching definitely makes you think more about your riding. There were a few times when I remembered my braking technique that I’d learned and also pumping over bumps was much improved.

Cheers
Rob.

Thanks for the feedback Rob, I am looking to book a coaching session with Tom.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles