Pic of the Day

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Well, no Cidre in Denmark and this sounds like the perfect @Zimmerframe drink! But liquorice beer decent? 🥴🍻
Real ale man myself ( minus the cardigan & pipe )..golden / pale ales are favourites..but don't mind the occaisional pint of the black stuff ..which has been used as currency / thank yous with @The EMF for bike maintenance beyond my limited skill set ..he loves the stuff😍

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Well, no Cidre in Denmark and this sounds like the perfect @Zimmerframe drink! But liquorice beer decent? 🥴🍻
Love Guinness, but not a fan of Black Velvet personally

If you arrive late to the party and need to catch up .. a "Depth Charge" is perfect.

That's a shot glass of Port dropped into a pint of Guinness, a couple of those and you're rapidly in the talking gibberish zone.

Or the Guinness cocktail glass method ... though it's a bit of a waste of nice Guinness !

1708970527717.png

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
Real ale man myself ( minus the cardigan & pipe )..golden / pale ales are favourites..but don't mind the occaisional pint of the black stuff ..which has been used as currency / thank yous with @The EMF for bike maintenance beyond my limited skill set ..he loves the stuff😍

Just back in after a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon session, a quiet gallon of the black stuff followed by a delightful corned beef and beetroot sarnie……..enough practice for one day

IMG_7344.jpeg

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020

If you arrive late to the party and need to catch up .. a "Depth Charge" is perfect.

That's a shot glass of Port dropped into a pint of Guinness, a couple of those and you're rapidly in the talking gibberish zone.

Or the Guinness cocktail glass method ... though it's a bit of a waste of nice Guinness !

View attachment 135284

Very avant guard, very sofisticated hic hic

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020

View attachment 135284

We live in totally different worlds my friend………..I live in an ex mining town ravaged by the pit closures of the 1980’s and 90’s. The only time I’ve seen that type of drink glass is in an old James Bond film 😂😂

Arminius

Subscriber
Jul 26, 2022
Rhein-Ruhr Delta, Germany
We live in totally different worlds my friend………..I live in an ex mining town ravaged by the pit closures of the 1980’s and 90’s. The only time I’ve seen that type of drink glass is in an old James Bond film 😂😂
Forget about Martini. Try VW (3cl Vermouth Bianco with 3cl Williams Pear Schnaps). Some like it BMW, Bit More Williams (Edit!). Famous aperitif in local steel industry. 👍

Last edited:

arTNC

Feb 1, 2024
Texas
It was a beautiful weekend in West Texas out at the off road club ranch. I've ridden dirt motorcycle and pedal-only MTB's out here for years, but this was the first trip on the Trek Rail 7. It performed awesomely. These trails are designed for off road dirt motorcycles and there's a lot of gnar out there in the form of rocks, ruts, ledges, steep inclines, and steep descents. I don't find many MTB'ers who like riding out there, so being alone I wasn't able to get any riding pics. I hope that changes in the next few weeks as one of the guys at the bike shop is taking our shop demo Rail 7 out there.
IMG_20240224_131728087_HDR.jpg

HORSPWR

E*POWAH Master
May 23, 2019
Alice Springs, Australia

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
Just spent the best part of 2 hours giving Mrs and my bikes a comprehensive 'spring clean', don't want to look at that, horrible to clean off.
eek.gif
I sprinkled hose on wheels and sponged the rest it was ok. Worst was the backs of my legs the red had went through my breeks on to them . The joys of a UK winter

arTNC

Feb 1, 2024
Texas
Only dry trails for a few hundred miles along the Colorado Front Range. Lake Pueblo trails are a little slice of desert between mountain ranges. View attachment 135340
Yeah, I didn't know they had bikes either. Google indicates Felt builds them to Rossingol's specs. Neat. 2WHLFUN, that looks a lot like that riding place I mention in my earlier pic out in west Texas. Rocks, hills, and cedars. You just need to throw in a few mesquite trees...LOL!

2WHLFUN

Apr 27, 2022
Trinidad, CO
Yeah, I didn't know they had bikes either. Google indicates Felt builds them to Rossingol's specs. Neat. 2WHLFUN, that looks a lot like that riding place I mention in my earlier pic out in west Texas. Rocks, hills, and cedars. You just need to throw in a few mesquite trees...LOL!
Only 4 or 5 hours away!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles