Pic of the Day

Feb 27, 2023
Teesside UK
Post tinkering shot after installing new cranks. 20230819_170154.jpg 20230819_170147.jpg

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
How the heck are you getting 50 miles, that's some going? What are your assist settings in eco? Looks like a great ride btw 👍
Yes agree a mega mile trip but I always wondered what I could get if i went to the battery limit . Most long trips ive done were about 42 ish with two bars still on .Anyway eco has been at factory recommended settings for a while now so 35 and 35. I probably only used turbo for a mile max. Last 12 miles I switched off occasionally but it was one of them Scottish roads that goes up and up and then a wee bit down before it goes up again . I would be 15 stone so no light weight. Battery done 9000 miles in just over 4 years so happy with that.

Arminius

Subscriber
Jul 26, 2022
Rhein-Ruhr Delta, Germany
And you know this how ..?
Licking - direct or from finger. Easy. ;)

What I love in Europe is that you don‘t have to worry about bears & friends. However, the pics here of the adder (seldom & only poison snake in Germany) must have been so impressive to me that I stopped at this hose during my ride last Sunday 😂

IMG_2670.jpeg

ragnor

Apr 23, 2020
U.K.
I
Ya know …there should be a rule; The rider infront of you must have extra big fenders.😉
Sort of like if your in a Husky team. Unless you're the lead dog the view never changes. Can't comment on the bear poo but sheepies stuff or that from a big Highland Coo isn't that great either.

Binhill1

🍊 Tango Man 🍊
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
I

Sort of like if your in a Husky team. Unless you're the lead dog the view never changes. Can't comment on the bear poo but sheepies stuff or that from a big Highland Coo isn't that great either.
Yes not nice when a dollop comes off the front tire and hits you in the mouth .

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Throughout history, blackberries have been used for their medicinal properties. They were believed to have healing effects on the body. Pick prick eat healed 🤙

Mabman

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 28, 2018
Oregon USA
I can't work blackberries out. They're simultaneously delicious and heavily armed. Do you want us to eat them or not?
My picking setup is a modified gallon jug with a strap that goes around my neck and a thick glove on my left hand to be able to move the brambles around to get to the berries when necessary.

Berry rig.jpg

Twin Valleys

Nov 5, 2019
southern Alberta, Canada
Actually my picking spots are certified dust and herbicide free. I don't even wash them before freezing them on a sheet pan like this. Then I put them in a gallon zip lock and then vacuum pack that. A bag will last all year in the freezer.

View attachment 123150
The same with the blueberries - and helps getting through the oat meal every morning and a way more pop than the supermarket version
20220825_130709.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles