Pic of the Day

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Good luck riding home🤞
It was ok, they've only just planted the maize fields ...

Quicky/lazy BBQ was lit, I ate .. I won't die for another day ..

1685131677111.png

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
NO ! The FRENCHIES will always win ..

This was just popping in for a quick beer and your bar neighbour says NO ! you need this with a coffee too .. and you alternate !

View attachment 115850

He was in fairness, correct .. the drink tasted a bit like cointreau, but softer. With a coffee chaser with each sip it was lush !

eeet eees , le french line to getting peeeesed ..
Seems to have worked 😂

MrSimmo

E*POWAH Elite
Apr 24, 2020
The Trail.
NO ! The FRENCHIES will always win ..

This was just popping in for a quick beer and your bar neighbour says NO ! you need this with a coffee too .. and you alternate !

View attachment 115850

He was in fairness, correct .. the drink tasted a bit like cointreau, but softer. With a coffee chaser with each sip it was lush !

eeet eees , le french line to getting peeeesed ..

This is the reason we’re emigrating to France!

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
Great ride out today from Whitley Chapel ...in Hexhamshire as suggested & led by Jaco ..with the finishing touches as suggested by @philmedomsley ..
It was so good to welcome @timberjack ( Ant ) back into the riding group after an absence of a good few years ..on his brand new Whyte e160s ( 29er)..and his first ever ebike ..although he rides gravel & road too and is a long standing owner of an Orange 5 ...it wasn't too long before his dry brand of humour was making a return too😁.
The biggest surprise of the day was when my phone pinged at around 7.00am letting us know that Alan ( Walkea ) was heading down from Glasgow ..a 2.5hr drive ..obviously making up for the fact that he had to reluctantly pull out of last weeks Lakeland ride at the last minute ..
Great weather & company ..and a cracking ride.. its what Bank Holiday weekends were made for !
Ant ( L) & Alan (R ) heading to the shooting hut for our lunch stop on the Carriers Way ..
20230527_115552.jpg

20230527_115556.jpg

The singletrack was so dry and as such running fast ..Great riding
20230527_122518.jpg
20230527_122558.jpg

This was a new track to me (a legal bridleway ) ..and quite surreal travelling through it at speed..
20230527_142338.jpg

I was expecting Phil to give it some " beans " through this water splash ..but he hadn't realised I was taking a pic ..😁
20230527_143321.jpg

32 miles apparently..and a canny little trundle ..
Cheers lads 👍 20230527_142338.jpg
So good we rode it twice ( not really ..but I still haven't worked out how to edit out duplicate pics!)

Last edited:

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
Some great pics there Phil ..one in particular which reminds me ( ungrateful git that I am ) to thank Ant & Jaco for the time and patience they took in re-mounting the re-designed(?)saddle on my bike .
It's the first time I've impaled my ear on the branch of a tree ( right in the old lug'hole 😄)..which must have affected my balance as I came down hard only a few seconds after getting started again causing the saddle to point straight up to the stars ..I'm just pleased that in the dim light I noticed before re-mounting as I could have had more than a few tears in my eyes 😳..
Anyway a belated thanks to you both 👍

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles