Pic of the Day

Cell4soul

E*POWAH Master
Jul 11, 2022
Mesa, AZ
Pine Loop. Pine, AZ.

F9C97B54-93FF-469B-BCCB-EC87402BBB62.jpeg E183A27E-EDF2-4644-A57D-5A3C84FE9CC7.jpeg 6CC9FCAF-82A7-4B30-8CFB-6EEFCEA27782.jpeg

El Grifo

Apr 4, 2023
Islas Canarias
10/10 for location ..
Finding it hard to give any love to the bike with a saddle which has doubled its weight ...and ..c'mon man ..bar ends ??? 😁
You never know until you try !!
So nice to come back on the road after a hard and dusty ride with a straight back and the warm breeze in your face !
Not to mention a comfortable arse !
Then again, I am 72yrs old. You prob aint !!
Never say never dude :)

El G.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
You never know until you try !!
So nice to come back on the road after a hard and dusty ride with a straight back and the warm breeze in your face !
Not to mention a comfortable arse !
Then again, I am 72yrs old. You prob aint !!
Never say never dude :)

El G.
Not too far behind in terms of age ( 6yrs) ..and I did have bar ends back in the day a decent riser bar took away the need and also the risk of a bigger injury when going otb ..there are comfy saddles out there half the size & weight ..

El Grifo

Apr 4, 2023
Islas Canarias
Not too far behind in terms of age ( 6yrs) ..and I did have bar ends back in the day a decent riser bar took away the need and also the risk of a bigger injury when going otb ..there are comfy saddles out there half the size & weight ..
Thing is, I am a Pro Photographer of 43 yrs standing and know how to produce a powerful shot with unusual perspective.

Wide angle lenses do just that. Even with a phone camera.

Tip of the day. Never stand at the end if a group if having a shot taken by a photog using a wide lense.
Visually,you will almost double your size, width as well !

There is a formula explaining all this, but you will just have to accept it as fact for now !

Happy Riding :)

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
A casual explore around burry port.

Coincidentally @VWsurfbum where should I add more red to my bike (imagine it was purple)

Oh and before it gets mentioned, I have just cleaned it, don't worry I have been getting it muddy
View attachment 113139 View attachment 113140
Its a start bless you, but #NeedsMoreRed I've attached a help guide.
Obviously it wont be as Gucci as the purple, but you have to start somewhere, give yourself a target to work up to ;)

NeedsMoreRed.png

penguinni

E*POWAH Snack Master
Subscriber
Jun 22, 2020
Bangor, N Ireland
Clandeboye, Bangor, N Ireland not that long ago.

Perfect weather for another grand day out. Trails are refusing to dry out with dignity and there was more mud and puddles than necessary. But it was a rather enjoyable 20 miles along trails I never get tired off. Didnt have enough time for traditional calorie replenishment though.
IMG_6329.jpeg
IMG_6331.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles