Pic of the Day

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
A hot day with my better half on a trail called Ladies Only! Lots of woodwork on this trail...

Ladys.JPG

Most of the year, this log bridge goes over a huge pond that is NOT fun to fall into!

Ladys Teeter.jpg

Ladys Roll.jpg

Ladys Drop.jpg

Ladys Roller.JPG

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Now your feet are back on the ground, this is probably a good time to mention that tandem flights in Olu Deniz is a cut throat business, with skinny profits & so the gliders which btw, degrade over time in sunlight. are often hammered all day long with questionable maintenance, the pilots have a reputation for being a bit on the gung ho side & it's not unknown for punters to be left on the side of the mountain in bits while everyone argues over who's paying for the rescue helicopter.

I didn't want to spoil your holiday by telling you all this before you went but I could tell you tales about flying around that place that would make your toes curl. 😬

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Now your feet are back on the ground, this is probably a good time to mention that tandem flights in Olu Deniz is a cut throat business, with skinny profits & so the gliders which btw, degrade over time in sunlight. are often hammered all day long with questionable maintenance, the pilots have a reputation for being a bit on the gung ho side & it's not unknown for punters to be left on the side of the mountain in bits while everyone argues over who's paying for the rescue helicopter.

I didn't want to spoil your holiday by telling you all this before you went but I could tell you tales about flying around that place that would make your toes curl. 😬

Yes everything in Oludeniz is a tad gung ho and lawless but that’s kind of it’s appeal and why we keep coming back 😆🤘🏼

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
Dead right Tubs, it's a brilliant spot. 👍If you're still there, ask about if anyone remembers Gustave the tandem pilot, that will keep you entertained for hours on end. Trust me on that one. 😀

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Dead right Tubs, it's a brilliant spot. 👍If you're still there, ask about if anyone remembers Gustave the tandem pilot, that will keep you entertained for hours on end. Trust me on that one. 😀

we’re still here but leaving for home tomorrow morning 😏

btw they’ve built a cable car and restaurants on the top of Babadag, you won’t recognise the place!

87925CD2-2B18-464D-92F3-37DFEB523AF5.jpeg

391AE4BE-CDE5-4249-AAE9-8D1DE7BBACDB.jpeg

29295437-51AE-49EC-95C6-B3E0A062FB43.jpeg

Kilham5

Mar 12, 2020
North Yorkshire
Yes everything in Oludeniz is a tad gung ho and lawless but that’s kind of it’s appeal and why we keep coming back 😆🤘🏼

Olu Deniz

My goodness, that takes me back.
Imagine how gung-ho and lawless it was 30+ years ago.
There was bugger all there back then, except a couple of bars playing nowt but Tarkan. Absolutely Ace 😆

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles