Pic of the Day

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Thought I’d better take the classic log pile photo as we were passing ….
42BA08D6-B29A-4646-8844-3B2ED978328D.jpeg

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
We like to stop at features out on the trail and make sure we clear them properly. This drop looks nothing from this angle, but like most features, is more intimidating on the approach. It took my other half two attempts, one gentle ‘roll’, then full send. You’d be surprised how many people took the chicken line to the left, basically everyone that came past whilst we there

B82D8CC1-68FF-4114-8FB9-D906BCD33081.jpeg

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
We like to stop at features out on the trail and make sure we clear them properly. This drop looks nothing from this angle, but like most features, is more intimidating on the approach. It took my other half two attempts, one gentle ‘roll’, then full send. You’d be surprised how many people took the chicken line to the left, basically everyone that came past whilst we there

View attachment 86748

Well done guys it’s always really satisfying when you nail a new feature, but as we all know they can be pretty scary and intimidating at first, especially if you haven’t seen any one else do it

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Well done guys it’s always really satisfying when you nail a new feature, but as we all know they can be pretty scary and intimidating at first, especially if you haven’t seen any one else do it

Ideally you need to land with the rear wheel clear of the roots you can see to the right of the stump, otherwise it can be a bit of a slidey shock . She landed right on the roots, but they were bone dry so not an issue

Lee c

Jan 31, 2022
Uk
Ideally you need to land with the rear wheel clear of the roots you can see to the right of the stump, otherwise it can be a bit of a slidey shock . She landed right on the roots, but they were bone dry so not an issue

Yeah landing on them roots won’t be fun

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Buzzing days ride today at Etherow Country Park.
I'm not nearly ready for this beast lol, I'm 6ft 1 and the ramp peak was above my chin with a little of 1ft to the down slope !! Overshoots I'm thinking !!
This was where I developed a puncture and a couple of Mtb's came by and reckon it's been raised more than usual too .

Had fun today.
228_1650992333805.jpg
229_1650992391218.jpg

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
Buzzing days ride today at Etherow Country Park.
I'm not nearly ready for this beast lol, I'm 6ft 1 and the ramp peak was above my chin with a little of 1ft to the down slope !! Overshoots I'm thinking !!
This was where I developed a puncture and a couple of Mtb's came by and reckon it's been raised more than usual too .

Had fun today. View attachment 86854 View attachment 86855
Did you find the gap jump over the stream at the bottom?

I wont do any of those features - too big for me.

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Last night's ride around Rivington, after work. Nice sunset but a chill wind.

Managed to get 2240ft of climbing in on a 13.5 mile ride... Up to the Pigeon Tower, up the Pike twice, up to the summit of Winter Hill and then three off-piste loops near the Pigeon Tower with a run down Ice Cream to finish. Had a deer walk out on me on the track near the Pigeon Tower. She stood and watched me for a few seconds before casually hopping over the fence into the trees. I managed to get a few seconds of video of her in the trees.

MeridaAnglezarke.jpg

MeridaPike1.jpg

MeridaWinterHill1.jpg

MeridaWinterHill2.jpg

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles