Pic of the Day

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Very rare I will post food pics but I'm totally stuffed after this. Hound burger from local pub with peppercorn stilton topped fries, bloody lovely. Yesterday was my first ride in a long time as been hit with the not COVID bug and still feeling like shit but felt I needed to get out. No pics and the ride was short as my energy just sapped. Today I mustered the courage to eat and decided to go big or go home lol. View attachment 78329
Good fries spoiled by dumping them in sauce 😂
Otherwise it looks delicious.

Driller_AU

Mar 24, 2021
Australia
Wifey and girlfriends came across this old bad boy while riding the local single trails while i was a work (bitches)

IMG_9652002.jpg

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
I'm not belgish lol but I am half Welsh ! Agree it's not a normal dish but it was absolutely delicious. My only critic would be it needed more stilton.

A1000

Aug 16, 2021
UK
Fun in the Surrey Hills around Pitch HIll today. Pretty busy with the main car parks full before 10. Misty and muddy with a temperature inversion due to the mist so it was warmer the higher up you went and even some sun at the top of Pitch HIll. 20 miles & 2,500ft elevation over 2 and a bit hours and still 23% remaining on the main battery of the Levo SL. Some great conditions especially now some of the trails have had a bit of work done on them.

IMG_3173.JPG
IMG_3174.JPG
IMG_3180.JPG

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
I took the Green Hornet (Merida, not the Rise) up to the usual Darwen/Cartridge Hills circuits around Jubilee Tower yesterday...

Up above the fog and mist, still sitting in the valleys. Clear air - could see the mountains of the Lake District and Pendle Hill, the southern Dales...

Still as muddy and wet as the previous weekend even though we've had no more rain...

The southern Lake District in the distance.
LakesFromLancs.jpg

Jubilee Tower with Pendle Hill behind. Clitheroe/Gisburn valley in the mist behind that.
MistyValley2.jpg

Just over 15 miles, 2500ft and 1150kCals.

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
If you zoom in on the photo, you will see where my front wheel went into the gloop , sank like a stone and collided with the long piece of timber that I should have seen ( I know, look ahead, look ahead🥱) and sent me head first into 50% mud, 50% sheepshit. I then spent an interesting few minutes which felt like hours, on my knees with the bike laying on one of my legs .Amazing what goes through your mind at a time like that. Because of the weight of the bike, I couldn’t lift it. Eventually, I managed to get my leg free but I lost a shoe in the process. Then it was a real struggle to get the bike out of the mud. A real reminder of how heavy these bikes are. I was plastered with shit from head to toe, but luckily I had waterproof trousers on. And the sympathetic response when I got home?
“You’ve not putting those in my washing machine “
ACA88ACB-FF51-4467-9E03-5009D1253005.jpeg

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
If you zoom in on the photo, you will see where my front wheel went into the gloop , sank like a stone and collided with the long piece of timber that I should have seen ( I know, look ahead, look ahead🥱) and sent me head first into 50% mud, 50% sheepshit. I then spent an interesting few minutes which felt like hours, on my knees with the bike laying on one of my legs .Amazing what goes through your mind at a time like that. Because of the weight of the bike, I couldn’t lift it. Eventually, I managed to get my leg free but I lost a shoe in the process. Then it was a real struggle to get the bike out of the mud. A real reminder of how heavy these bikes are. I was plastered with shit from head to toe, but luckily I had waterproof trousers on. And the sympathetic response when I got home?
“You’ve not putting those in my washing machine “ View attachment 78665
Good effort ..you lose a couple of marks for not including yourself in the pic ..at the time of your entrapment ..so only 8/10

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
Good effort ..you lose a couple of marks for not including yourself in the pic ..at the time of your entrapment ..so only 8/10
Only 8/10? Jeez, you’re hard to please. This makes EMF look like an amateur. You do realise that I could still be there, kneeling in the mud and shit, frantically trying to saw through my trapped leg with the peak of my helmet?
Happy Xmas, hopefully I will get up your way again next year 👍

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Only 8/10? Jeez, you’re hard to please. This makes EMF look like an amateur. You do realise that I could still be there, kneeling in the mud and shit, frantically trying to saw through my trapped leg with the peak of my helmet?
Happy Xmas, hopefully I will get up your way again next year 👍
Cheers Bill..have a great Christmas yourself..
Unfortunately..and 1year exactly to the day after the last positive test..upon waking up with mild cold symptoms it transpires that I have Covid again ..fully vaccinated too.
The missus is hardly speaking to me ..although with a negative test both her and my son can still go to her sisters for lunch ..
You really couldn't make this up !!😭

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles