Pic of the Day

penguinni

E*POWAH Snack Master
Subscriber
Jun 22, 2020
Bangor, N Ireland
Near Crawfordsburn, N Ireland a wee while ago.

Very wet and slippy in places but other than that it was perfect riding conditions and yet another grand day out.

Met a fun guy towards the end too…

F71AC5BC-C54D-4A65-8D0E-08376E38D2B7.jpeg
A71A8E2D-4DC9-4C85-85FA-BE065696A27D.jpeg
A4A1FFAF-DFFF-4433-8EE1-153D38C5C09B.jpeg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Old school but still so much fun to ride
Seen as Pic of the day also seems to devolve into lots of other chat ........

I still have mine. Every week I think I really should sell it. Then I ride it .. It's always fun. It makes you go too fast and I always have a wipe out unless it's running DH22's. I can't help but think that one day it will be hanging off the wall as an art display surrounded by all the x-rays of broken bones it caused :rolleyes: :)

Do you just ride in Eco to make it feel like the KSL ? Actually, as a regular transitioner ?! bi-biker ? Homolightfat ? How would you say the assistance modes compare ?

Reactions: Dax

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick
I'm not seeing your avatar ! ?!? You've gone dark ? Stealth ? Mysterious ? Re-launching yourself as ....... Le Hodge ?

View attachment 99068

You know when the EMF says tree, he normally means Kelp or Algie.
I'm not seeing your avatar ! ?!? You've gone dark ? Stealth ? Mysterious ? Re-launching yourself as ....... Le Hodge ?

View attachment 99068

You know when the EMF says tree, he normally means Kelp or Algie.
He’s still in shock after seeing the Toon score 5 goals in one match…..
(Translations are available for our international cousins)

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
Seen as Pic of the day also seems to devolve into lots of other chat ........

I still have mine. Every week I think I really should sell it. Then I ride it .. It's always fun. It makes you go too fast and I always have a wipe out unless it's running DH22's. I can't help but think that one day it will be hanging off the wall as an art display surrounded by all the x-rays of broken bones it caused :rolleyes: :)

Do you just ride in Eco to make it feel like the KSL ? Actually, as a regular transitioner ?! bi-biker ? Homolightfat ? How would you say the assistance modes compare ?

I was riding with a mate on a ksl (actually...*my* ksl), so I was mostly in eco and trail. I have the power turned down on the kenevo to something like 15%/40%/70% and they seemed fairly well matched, noone had to stop for a blackout.

The place where I notice the lower torque in the ksl is technical climbs, when you're playing the 'can I ride up this' game, or riding up a DH trail. The kenevo will drag you up stuff where the ksl struggles.

You think the kenevo feels fast...test ride a ksl down a trail. It's such a fast bike.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
He’s still in shock after seeing the Toon score 5 goals in one match…..
(Translations are available for our international cousins)
Not at all Bill..it is bringing back memories of when we used to do that on a fairly regular basis though ..funnily enough my favourite match where we scored 5 was against the team we play this weekend ..now I would love it ..just love it if we could repeat that again 😂.
As for my avatar ..domestic duties have kept me from riding ( and a bit of work needed on the bike ) ..so I've gone into mushroom mode with a nice dark background ..and cant find the light switch ..
( I can still see it in my profile and haven't touched anything 🙃)

Last edited:

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Not at all Bill..it is bringing back memories of when we used to do that on a fairly regular basis though ..funnily enough my favourite match where we scored 5 was against the team we play this weekend ..now I would love it ..just love it if we could repeat that again 😂.
As for my avatar ..domestic duties have kept me from riding ( and a bit of work needed on the bike ) ..so I've gone into mushroom mode with a nice dark background ..and cant find the light switch ..
( I can still see it in my profile and haven't touched anything 🙃)
Your profile pic never went away for me, I can see it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles