San Diego
My dog and a duck.

IMG_20220226_132409617_HDR.jpg

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
My KSL Leaning on the Great Western Air Ambulance at FlyUp 417.

View attachment 83033

Somewhat surprisingly it wasn't there for me...
Good to hear that !😁
It's cousin from the North's ( Great North Air Ambulance) charity box is what my loose change goes into on shop counters..and I've been a volunteer marshall at many a " Bike Place MTB Marathon Series " at Kielder over the years ( a charitable event sadly now extinct ) ..which has put £ks into their coffers.. along with sizeable contributions to Mountain Rescue ..hoping to build up kudos should I ever need a ride ...😉

Last edited:

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
View attachment 83082 View attachment 83083 View attachment 83084 View attachment 83085

A 22 mile loop starting from Lastingham.
2 outstanding descents on techy singletrack into Rosedale.
Great day, even after I'd racked the front of my shiny on the flat pedal, it's fair to say that I cursed alot! View attachment 83087
That's a great ride ..and the first I ever did on a borrowed ebike a good few years ago now ..at the time I was an active member on the Singletrack forum and after waxing lyrical about what a fun / fantastic time I'd had ..the amount of abuse eventually led me to a massive fall out with quite a few of the forum members on that site ..and eventually to leave .
It would be a good few more years before I purchased my own ebike ..but that ride is where the " damage " was done ..😁

JFDI

Feb 13, 2021
Helmsley, North Yorkshire
That's a great ride ..and the first I ever did on a borrowed ebike a good few years ago now ..at the time I was an active member on the Singletrack forum and after waxing lyrical about what a fun / fantastic time I'd had ..the amount of abuse eventually led me to a massive fall out with quite a few of the forum members on that site ..and eventually to leave .
It would be a good few more years before I purchased my own ebike ..but that ride is where the " damage " was done ..😁

And a fine place it is to be damaged, well done for putting up with the criticism and for carrying the torch 👍

philmedomsley

Apr 28, 2020
Durham
Neil, Looks a great route. Fancy leading a group round the route in the spring/summer? Please.:)

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
I had a friend over here using what would be an old traditional English name .. Her parents obviously never thought through the international interpretations though ....... "Fanny Furr" ..

I was gifted this map of great British place names. I haven’t opened or read it yet, but apparently it’s full of fanny, bell ends, cocks & bottoms 😀

30C545B2-1755-4F53-A3A2-DAADB212B33D.jpeg

Doug Stampfer

Jul 7, 2018
NZ
Looks out of this world, actually, what part of this planet is that please. Bit jealous of the mountains, not so big in SE Qld, and have to travel for a couple of days to get down to the Australian Alps. Will get there one day, off to Tassie first which will be epic.
Jump on a plane over the ditch. We're allowing you convicts over here again now.

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
That pic No 8 is a killer! I could not just ride towards it for the first time, I'd have to walk up to it and see what was around the corner. :eek:
What's the problem? You own all the cable ties in the world, get on with it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles