Override speed limiter

Mejkboer

Dec 15, 2018
Belgium
Hi guys,
Does anybody know if the bluetooth hack using the Lightblue app and mission control still works on the Levo 2019?
My bike doesn’t seem to store the tyre dimension if I alter it?
What could I be doing wrong?

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
This just came in straight from Specialized on the turbo studio updates
  • Fixed bug where wheel circumference was reset to default 2300mm after a firmware update. Now, after a bike firmware update, the wheel circumference will be set to the value it was at prior to being updated – it will no longer reset to 2300mm. However…
  • If the bike detects a wheel size smaller than 2000mm, it will not accept the value and reset it to the factory minimum wheel size of 2000mm. This will happen each time the bike powers up, thereby preventing tuning via wheel circumference modification to a value below 2000mm.
    • In anticipation of the question – No, there is not a way to ‘back date’ the firmware on a TCU to an older version.

eabmex

Patreon
Jun 8, 2018
Guadalajara, Mexico
Question to @Al Boneta I live in Mexico so my bike comes with european version of software and is limited to 25km/h is it possible to get the US version that is limited to 20 mph (32 km/h)?
There are no local regulations regarding the speed for pedelecs so there will be no legal implications. I asked my LBS but they have no clue.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles