Levo Gen 2 Turbo levo speed limit in CANADA

Rhoody

Apr 28, 2021
Ontario Canada
Hi there
Hoping for a answer on the stock speed limit on a turbo levo in Canada .
I know the UK Is 25kph , but does anyone know for sure what the limit is in Canada ?
Is it 32kph ?
Thanks in advance

Rhoody

Apr 28, 2021
Ontario Canada
Yes, 32 kph.
Thanks ..
So does specialized install different firmware for Levos that are shipped to either the UK
USA or Canada ?
Do you own a levo ? and is the 32km shut off still okay for you when you’re riding fire roads or flats / roads .?
Curious cause I’ve been waiting for a levo comp to arrive that I ordered in late February .

thanks again for any info to keep me excited about this on going wait .

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
Yes, there are specific firmwares for 25 or 32kph speed. 32 kph is huge difference compared to 25 kph we have in Europe.

RickBullotta

Jun 5, 2019
USA
Thanks ..
So does specialized install different firmware for Levos that are shipped to either the UK
USA or Canada ?
Do you own a levo ? and is the 32km shut off still okay for you when you’re riding fire roads or flats / roads .?
Curious cause I’ve been waiting for a levo comp to arrive that I ordered in late February .

thanks again for any info to keep me excited about this on going wait .

You will bump against the limit occasionally, but it's perfectly adequate, and the bike can go faster as long as you're doing the work (or gravity is)!

flash

Patreon
Nov 24, 2018
Wamberal, NSW Australia
It's really an assist limit, not a speed limit. It's not like you can't go faster, just that you're dragging a 22kg bike along all on your own.

Our legal limit in OZ is 25kmh. I've ridden my e160-900 at 25 and 32kmh. For me, I didn't really worry about the difference off road. But on road I really appreciated the extra help. Someone who's usually above the limit on a normal bike might get some benefit from the extra help.

Gordon

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles