Orbea Rise Videos

InRustWeTrust

E*POWAH Master
Mar 9, 2020
Sweden
@Matthew87 S video from the gothenborg hardline is a favorite , it its nasty.
Hard_Line-9799-2048x1365.jpg

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Now then, thought I’d contribute to this thread as I’m absolutely loving the Rise after only a few weeks of ownership. What a bike! Rides so much smoother and agile compared to my full fat

Anyway, I’ve just thrown this video together out of some clips I’ve used for Instagram reels, so the aspect is 4:5 and not 16:9. It’s also still processing so not quite at 1080p yet. Excuse the cheesy background music too, just used stock ‘free’ tunes from Luma Fusion

This is a mix of rides from last Bank Holiday weekend, our local woods, Hamsterley & Whinlatter:

MOG

Feb 24, 2022
Abergavenny
Cruising a beautiful trail in Wales on my Rise H15. Apologies for the brake squeal. It was really annoying me too! Also, if the quality of the video is not what some of you are used to then spare a thought for us poor buggers living in the sticks with copper cable internet and no mobile coverage. This 40 second video took me almost 2 hours to upload to YT! ;-)

DaBoogman

Aug 16, 2022
Aptos California
what size did you go for?

I seem to fix XL best (6ft longer arms) on the Wild so I aimed towards (and various people say I’d fit the XL better) that but after watching @MTB_MIKE I‘m still pondering after seeing his reasons for going for a tighter fit since they offer more in terms of agility, I can’t test both sizes out sadly ?
I am 6'1, and I just test rode the XL. I cant see myself riding the large. They had a large for me to try but I passed on it.

carlbiker

🛡️🚵🛡️
Sep 15, 2020
leeds england
I am 6'1, and I just test rode the XL. I cant see myself riding the large. They had a large for me to try but I passed on it.
I went for the Large in the end but probably should have got the XL…..I think the case is if you’re looking to ‘plough’ rather than ‘pop’ over everything like a gazelle then maybe there’s more stability with the XL than the L but if someone likes tight turns and agility then they would go for the L. But I’m sure people would just get used to either, the L will always have a better resale too I think

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles