Llandovery, Wales
Always had a way with the burds innit !

1646160832503.png

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
flew into the house and settled there.. he probably remembers all the grubs he's had from me while im digging the garden :D
I'd never realised your leprosy was that bad..

I have several around me when I do things outside, but none have ever landed on me ..

I had "colin" as I called him years ago .. had a broken wing from a car accident. Fed him steak and mice until he could fly again then he went to an owl sanctuary to be re-rehabilitated into the wild. Used to bring him outside for some sunshine when possible. But never had a bird rest on me (or sh1t on me as bambam will probably add .... as a positive ...)

1646164660887.png

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales

I have several around me when I do things outside, but none have ever landed on me ..

I had "colin" as I called him years ago .. had a broken wing from a car accident. Fed him steak and mice until he could fly again then he went to an owl sanctuary to be re-rehabilitated into the wild. Used to bring him outside for some sunshine when possible. But never had a bird rest on me (or sh1t on me as bambam will probably add .... as a positive ...)

View attachment 83090
that is awesome, I love owls they are 'interesting'

billwarwick

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 1, 2018
warwick

View attachment 83090
Ungrateful bastard. You nurse him back to health and then he tries to nick your drill.

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
I love owls too. One scared the Sh.t out of me the other night. I was riding along a trail at night alone, and one flew over me about 1 m overhead. Nearly had to change the undies! They are absolutely silent!
I nearly hit one in the van a while back, floated across the road like a ghost.
I come across a lot of them out hunting when I am also out hunting, the guy I used to hunt with was scared shitless of owls because one attacked his uncle by landing on his head and filling him in :D :D - I suspect the uncle was too close to a nest

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
52! What a nipper. No wonder you ride so well and make it look easy.

Mind you since about 50 I've noticed I don't bounce as well as I used to when I fall off 🥴
I dare not fall off it will cost me too dearly (self employed) and TBH, im a bit too cavalier about the whole riding thing and soon I gotta stop trying to keep up with the young'uns

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles