Newbie looking for his and her bike suggestions.

Tracerboy

Jul 6, 2019
Maidstone
Evening all so have had a test ride on a few e mtb and so has the Mrs and we think they are amazing so looking to make a purchase in the near future. For my Mrs I was thinking of a full suspension with a budget of max £3500, was thinking maybe a cube or trek.

For myself got a budget up to £7k but don't really want to spend that much if I can get something which is decent for slightly cheaper. We live near Maidstone bluebell hill and don't mind traveling to New places for single track. Hope you can help with some ideas. Many thabks

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Well for your better half ;) the best bets at that price range are going to be:

Canyon Neuron On, they do a wins specific model at bang on 3.5k - obviously not a full on enduro shred machine, but a very good and decent spec trail bike for normal riding in the uk.

Neuron:ON WMN 6.0

Or in terms of something you can buy from a bike shop, probably one of the Liv/Giants, again good bikes and bang on your price range.

Intrigue E+ (2019) | Liv Cycling UK

Cube also do Wmns specific models, but they all have the older Bosch motor, and are likely to be soon replaced with updated models. Specilized do a WMNS Levo but its a lot more dollar.

Of course is your lady is on the tall side no reason to not look at other brands of bike.

Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 20.38.04.png

Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 20.38.18.png

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
And for yourself the world is your oyster at that budget, and you dont have to spend anything like that to get a very good top spec machine.

Bare in mind that new bikes are being release/announce almost daily at the moment, mostly due to the release of the new updated Bosch system, and the new internal Shimano battery, resulting in most brands fully updating their ranges with new models, so a lot of very good bikes now hitting the market.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles