New rider looking for advice.

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Tubeless is working well, cushcore in the rear tyre. Got some air, roads a nice of trails, got lost, got pulled by the Police as a bike had been nicked and they wanted a word.

Defiantly feeling fitter and more capable. Love it.
I suppose eebs are so expensive these days (and getting more so in some instances), we should perhaps be able to provide 'proof of ownership' if asked.

Come to think of it, I have a list of info of my bike on my phone 'notes' app. Just the usual set-up numbers, tyre pressures, component specs, etc, in case I have to buy spare parts when I'm out and about without the bike. But my notes also happen to have the serial number and LBS purchase number and date of purchase, for warranty purposes. I guess if ever questioned... that can be quickly checked if need be.

Fingerpuk

Apr 8, 2020
Kent
Chill ride today, found some new tracks and used the power on some tough climbs. Wasn’t feeling it fully so didn’t spend long on the jumps, feet kept coming off the pedals.

Saw about 15 brand spanking new hard tails ebikes on the roads today. Tons of new riders.

PhilBaker

May 6, 2020
East London/Kent
Definitely want to head down your way to checkout your trails and jumps. I reckon your about an hours ride away.

I rode 45 miles today on Tour mode with 3,200ft of climbing and still had 7miles left in the tank so should have a good couple of hours to checkout your area and make it back home :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles