New owner of used upgraded base model Levo 2019 (first E-bike)

Miru

Oct 23, 2020
Romania
Just stepping in to say hello.
I'm from Romania and since 2 weeks ago, became a new owner of my first ever E-bike. It's a 2019 base model Turbo Levo size L bought used(~1.5 k km and 21 charge cycles on the battery) from the original owner which also made some upgrades to it( Gx rear mech, 100mm Reverb with 1x remote, Avatar Comp saddle, Connect display). right after getting it i've cleaned it thoroughly, applied some protective film in the critical areas and started to do more mods to it( replaced the reverb with a 150 mm one since i'm a tall guy and the 100mm one was just not cutting it and also replaced the brakes to Code R's, plus the rear hub mod by replacing the bearings with some new NTN ones and inserting an Al sleeve between them to limit the axial load on them when tightening the axle) Will probably swap the front forks to Lyriks in the future and also throw in some carbon handlebars. Also an Al rockguard is on it's way. Well i guess that's enough for my first post. Hope everyone has a good time.
Capture.JPG

Miru

Oct 23, 2020
Romania
Hey thanks for the kind wellcome guys:giggle:. This is a more recent pic(yesterday) next to "her" older sibling (Stumpy expert carbon 2011)
P.S. Sry for the messy background since i use this room as my depo/bike shop mainly
a33d271c-12cb-4d9d-ad80-460caa6b114c.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles