New E160 RSX - anything to look out for

Mik3F

Sep 23, 2023
Middleton
Im impatiently waiting on the arrival of my new E160 RSX, the 2024 model

Going to be a big upgrade over my Levo SL

Is there anything I should be looking out for?

Last edited:

Frankenbetty

Jun 6, 2020
Welsh Wales
Bike wise not really just check everythings tight. Make sure you get all the bits with it with like the charger for the AXS gears and stuff and download the AXS app and the Bosch flow app for any adjustments you might need to do. My mrs got one in feb and it’s been sound. Enjoy!

Mik3F

Sep 23, 2023
Middleton
Already have the AXS app as have it on my current bike

Bosch app is downloaded and waiting to connect

Im like a kid at Christmas, just want it now

Should be with me by the weekend all being well, as was told its in stock at the supplier and is usually next day delivery

The LBS will be getting a call on Thursday if I havent heard anything

Healy

Oct 4, 2020
Forest of dean
Swap the cranks for some hope 155mm and changed the brakes to something you like.

I fitted the tech 4 e4 and hope cranks to the e180s I have

Mik3F

Sep 23, 2023
Middleton
I actually quite like SRAM brakes, never tries the Code RSC's though so will give them a chance

Mik3F

Sep 23, 2023
Middleton
Have decided I am getting a bash guard, just waiting for Protect EMTB to be back from holiday and re open the ebay shop

Mik3F

Sep 23, 2023
Middleton
Decided to go with a Rockstop in the end as the Protect one requires the rommet covering th bolt to be cut off and I don't really want to do that

NorthernDust

Apr 30, 2024
Pennines
Thinking I'm pulling the trigger on one.
Just dropped by another 400 and ticks too many boxes for me to ignore.
The only downside is perhaps a bit of weight but I'm not hike-a-bike'ing it and that weight can be a positive as well

NorthernDust

Apr 30, 2024
Pennines
Decided to go with a Rockstop in the end as the Protect one requires the rommet covering th bolt to be cut off and I don't really want to do that
I like the look of that Rockstop, how are you finding as I can see me wanting whip the battery for charging and probably travelling.

Mik3F

Sep 23, 2023
Middleton
I like the look of that Rockstop, how are you finding as I can see me wanting whip the battery for charging and probably travelling.
Its not arrived yet

Although looking at how it is fitted, it should still be easy enough to take the battery in and out

Last edited:

Mik3F

Sep 23, 2023
Middleton
Well the Rockstop arrived today and its going straight back

It just doesnt stick to the rubber protection that is already on the frame

Now to decide if I ride without one or but the Protect EMTB one and cut the bolt gommet off

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles