New Decoy Comp 2020 and unboxing/assembly

vertzonaatio

Jun 3, 2020
Finland
Whee, it's finally here, my brand new YT Decoy Comp 2020. I was excited enough to create my first ever Youtube episode out of unboxing and assembling that bad boy:

It is in Finnish but with English subtitles. Would love to get any comments and more videos will follow as i get more riding done.

Yesterday I swapped the tires, put in inserts and changed to tubeless. Just got one ride before I snapped my chain :( Definitely still learning the ins and outs of emtbs.

Happy to be a member here!

ichauchtt

May 14, 2020
Switzerland
Terve!

Nice video, maybe you should pay attention that you have less back light from the window, it's sometimes a bit dark. And I would never mount my bike on the carbon frame, especially when you wiggle it back and forth. But I guess that is another discussion :)

Have fun and happy riding!

Sapientiea

Jul 12, 2019
Netherlands
Whee, it's finally here, my brand new YT Decoy Comp 2020. I was excited enough to create my first ever Youtube episode out of unboxing and assembling that bad boy:

It is in Finnish but with English subtitles. Would love to get any comments and more videos will follow as i get more riding done.

Yesterday I swapped the tires, put in inserts and changed to tubeless. Just got one ride before I snapped my chain :( Definitely still learning the ins and outs of emtbs.

Happy to be a member here!

Yeah if you snap your chain on the first ride you seriously have to get off the power when shifting, but then again, so should you on normal mtb's :)

vertzonaatio

Jun 3, 2020
Finland
Yeah if you snap your chain on the first ride you seriously have to get off the power when shifting, but then again, so should you on normal mtb's :)

Yep, you are correct :D Like someone else said "many people ride their emtb:s like motorcycles for the first few months" :D

nikojenks

Jun 7, 2020
UK
Nice video. How long did you have to wait for it to be delivered?
Still waiting for mine, which is in stock, but no communication from YT for a while.

vertzonaatio

Jun 3, 2020
Finland
Nice video. How long did you have to wait for it to be delivered?
Still waiting for mine, which is in stock, but no communication from YT for a while.

I think i got the tools box in a week and three weeks more for the actual bike. Roughly a month in total. Felt like years :D

PhilBaker

May 6, 2020
East London/Kent
I love the way the girl who walks past half way through the video just ignores you rather than shouting "WTF are you building a bike in the lounge"!!! ;)
Really nice video.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles