New bike day!

minizoom

Feb 11, 2020
Yorba Linda, California
I can't wait to get this on the trail. I've demoed the YT decoy, decoy 29, and rail 5. I like the bosch motor better than the shimano. YT did have awesome components though, for the price. Just don't know if they'll be still making those batts in 4-5 years. At least with bosch (bigger company), I should be able to find a battery when it's time.

20200304_115136.jpg
26979-41ca3328f809571eca2e53712ff768b9.jpg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Nice !

I had to look up where you are .. never heard of it .

"Yorba Linda is a suburban city in northeastern Orange County, California, approximately 37 miles southeast of Downtown Los Angeles. The suburb's most famous resident was Richard Nixon. His birthplace is a National Historic Landmark, at his presidential library and museum located there."

minizoom

Feb 11, 2020
Yorba Linda, California
Nice !

"Yorba Linda is a suburban city in northeastern Orange County, California, approximately 37 miles southeast of Downtown Los Angeles. The suburb's most famous resident was Richard Nixon. His birthplace is a National Historic Landmark, at his presidential library and museum located there."
Just a few miles away from the presidential library.

Intermtb

Jan 5, 2020
USA
So you're pretty local to me.
my local trail are Bonelli park and Marshall, no problem with ebike there (LA county).
for most part emtb is OK in a lot of places, except Orange county park, no Aliso, no Whitting. but recently an ebiker got a warning riding at Santiago oaks, so becareful there. I've seen a lot of ebike there, and ranger did not do anything, maybe changed now.
I recently rode Floop on ebike, wow felt so much better with ebike pace, and there are some jumps by the dam.
probably I will see you (your bike) soon on a trail.
we're lucky to be able to ride pretty much all year round here in Southern California, what a blessing.

minizoom

Feb 11, 2020
Yorba Linda, California
So you're pretty local to me.
my local trail are Bonelli park and Marshall, no problem with ebike there (LA county).
for most part emtb is OK in a lot of places, except Orange county park, no Aliso, no Whitting. but recently an ebiker got a warning riding at Santiago oaks, so becareful there. I've seen a lot of ebike there, and ranger did not do anything, maybe changed now.
I recently rode Floop on ebike, wow felt so much better with ebike pace, and there are some jumps by the dam.
probably I will see you (your bike) soon on a trail.
we're lucky to be able to ride pretty much all year round here in Southern California, what a blessing.
Chino Hills State Park is my backyard. Santiago Oaks is very close by also. I can't to ride this. I'm charging the battery now. It's been over 5+ hours and still not done.

Intermtb

Jan 5, 2020
USA
Chino Hills State Park is my backyard. Santiago Oaks is very close by also. I can't to ride this. I'm charging the battery now. It's been over 5+ hours and still not done.

I'll be riding marshal tonight if u're interested. meet at oak mesa school parking 620pm.

HORSPWR

E*POWAH Master
May 23, 2019
Alice Springs, Australia
Nice !

And not far from Corona, where they make beer and viruses :LOL:

Growler

Oct 2, 2018
Chch, NZ
:cry: My Rail got warranty claim on it before I even got it, sloppy rear shock so all being replaced.
In return for the delays the shop will convert to tubeless all for me which is nice.

minizoom

Feb 11, 2020
Yorba Linda, California
:cry: My Rail got warranty claim on it before I even got it, sloppy rear shock so all being replaced.
In return for the delays the shop will convert to tubeless all for me which is nice.
Which Rail do you have? When I rented one in Vegas. McGhies had only 1 Rail 5. The employee said the other Rail 5s had issues with the front shocks.

Growler

Oct 2, 2018
Chch, NZ
I got it :love::love::love::love:

Itching to finish work so I can go rip it up, spent last night setting it all up properly, it came with like 400 reflectors on it, I am sure I shaved 5kg taking them all off:ROFLMAO:

Giff

Subscriber
Oct 14, 2019
Cheshire UK
I can't wait to get this on the trail. I've demoed the YT decoy, decoy 29, and rail 5. I like the bosch motor better than the shimano. YT did have awesome components though, for the price. Just don't know if they'll be still making those batts in 4-5 years. At least with bosch (bigger company), I should be able to find a battery when it's time.

View attachment 26979
26979-41ca3328f809571eca2e53712ff768b9.jpg
Can I ask where your bike rack is from ? G.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles