Need advice on Haibike repair with Yamaha PW-ST

ernetmyk

May 27, 2023
Ukraine/europe
Hello!
I am the owner of a new non-working Haibike with Yamaha PW-ST engine.
After a few months of riding, I had a problem with my bike. Who can tell me what to do in this case, please.

The value of the speed while driving on the speedometer constantly shows "0". The information line on the <display A> is constantly flashing. Through this, the engine does not turn on during the time of the driving.
I replaced the new speed sensor and the magnet on the rear wheel did not give a result.
I made a self-diagnosis through menu <display A> - everything is fine, there is no error code.
I made a diagnosis using "YAMAHA e-Bike diagnostic software Ver.2", which I downloaded in this forum, it shows an error: "36 - abnormal voltage".

What should do with this? The store(bikester_com) I bought from is not responding to my emails.
Thank you.

11.jpg 12.jpg 4.jpg

Paulquattro

E*POWAH Elite
May 7, 2020
The Darkside
Hi
Have you checked the main battery terminals for burning or bad contact
My mates Yamaha motor had similar symptoms and we just cleaned and retensioned the terminals and all has been good since
Gotta be worth a try if you have not already 👍

ernetmyk

May 27, 2023
Ukraine/europe
Fat Rat, thank you for your advice.
The main battery terminals for burning or bad contact in my bike look like new, i do not see any damages.
By the way, I hear the engine`s south during the self-diagnosis through menu <display A>, engine gets energy from the battery.
I think the bike has another problem.

7.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles