My Yeti Leaning on Things

Singletrackmind

Sep 17, 2020
San Diego, CA
Awesome day for a ride in sunny San Diego! Temperature was 65° with clear skies!

20211204_125558.jpg

20211204_125621.jpg

Rich-EMTB-UK

E*POWAH Master
Aug 11, 2019
UK
Very impressed so far with how it rides. Climbs like a billy goat and very agile and nimble on the downhill. Felt like it "fit" on very 1st ride. Rear suspension is worthy of the hype.
Good to hear I am less worried about investing £12k on one now. Although the gears and wheels will no doubt be my first upgrades and a spare battery for next summers rides. Enjoy.
Quick Question what is strapped under the battery?

Singletrackmind

Sep 17, 2020
San Diego, CA
Good to hear I am less worried about investing £12k on one now. Although the gears and wheels will no doubt be my first upgrades and a spare battery for next summers rides. Enjoy.
Quick Question what is strapped under the battery?
Its a Wolftooth Tool Bag. Comes in different sizes and holds everything you need!

Rich-EMTB-UK

E*POWAH Master
Aug 11, 2019
UK
Very impressed so far with how it rides. Climbs like a billy goat and very agile and nimble on the downhill. Felt like it "fit" on very 1st ride. Rear suspension is worthy of the hype.
Hi, Just wondered how you are finding the range of the EP8 and E8036 combo?

Singletrackmind

Sep 17, 2020
San Diego, CA
Hi, Just wondered how you are finding the range of the EP8 and E8036 combo?
Overall would say I'm happy with the range. I use the ST UNLOCKER app and have adjusted my assist levels with a few different profiles depending on what type of trail I'm riding. I ride 90% of the time in Trail mode, use Boost as needed and Eco on the flats/when descending.

In comparison to my previous Levo S-Works (700w battery/Brose motor) and my current YT Decoy (540w battery/E8000 motor) would say the EP8 and E8036 combo has a much longer ranger then my Decoy and comes pretty close to the range I got from the Levo.

As we all know, range depends on a few main factors. Can say my average rides on the Yeti are 25-35 miles with 3000-5000 ft of climbing and haven't ran out of battery on any rides.

Hope this helps.

Rich-EMTB-UK

E*POWAH Master
Aug 11, 2019
UK
Overall would say I'm happy with the range. I use the ST UNLOCKER app and have adjusted my assist levels with a few different profiles depending on what type of trail I'm riding. I ride 90% of the time in Trail mode, use Boost as needed and Eco on the flats/when descending.

In comparison to my previous Levo S-Works (700w battery/Brose motor) and my current YT Decoy (540w battery/E8000 motor) would say the EP8 and E8036 combo has a much longer ranger then my Decoy and comes pretty close to the range I got from the Levo.

As we all know, range depends on a few main factors. Can say my average rides on the Yeti are 25-35 miles with 3000-5000 ft of climbing and haven't ran out of battery on any rides.

Hope this helps.
Coming from a Turbo Levo myself then he favourable comparison on range is very interesting to hear. Thanks for the update.

Rich-EMTB-UK

E*POWAH Master
Aug 11, 2019
UK
Love this bike it just keeps screaming go faster .. go faster and pedalling over 15.5mph UK limit, without assistance, is so much easier than on the Turbo Levo.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles