Thrön2

May 3, 2021
Norway
Here it is!
5988049144612519000.jpeg

Singletrackmind

Sep 17, 2020
San Diego, CA
Congrats on your purchase! Ordered mine as well and will be anxiously awaiting its arrival. Long time Yeti fan and owner and think it will compliment my YT Decoy Elite perfectly! Got the top model with the carbon wheels and spent an additional $2K on upgrades and components I am partial to. Read many reviews from well respected websites and former pro riders who give it rave reviews. Ha

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
On a more serious note @FastFR , how are you getting on with the Kryptotal tyres ?

I’m thinking of getting Argotal front and Kryptotal rear for a set of wet weather wheels

FastFR

Apr 27, 2022
Nyon / Switzerland
On a more serious note @FastFR , how are you getting on with the Kryptotal tyres ?

I’m thinking of getting Argotal front and Kryptotal rear for a set of wet weather wheels

the Kryptotal DH super soft in front is just amazing And I love it where I’m riding especially on wet rocks and roots. for The rear wheel I’m going to replace it by a Xynotal enduro with soft compound and keep the Kryptotal DH soft for winter conditions. The Kryptotal for rear is too heavy, not enough rolling capacities for summer

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
the Kryptotal DH super soft in front is just amazing And I love it where I’m riding especially on wet rocks and roots. for The rear wheel I’m going to replace it by a Xynotal enduro with soft compound and keep the Kryptotal DH soft for winter conditions. The Kryptotal for rear is too heavy, not enough rolling capacities for summer

So the Xynotol might be a faster rolling tyre for the rear then. It’s the downhill soft I was looking at for the Argotal up front

FastFR

Apr 27, 2022
Nyon / Switzerland
I'm done with all modifications on my C1... from the original bike, I have kept only the handlebar and seatpost !
The Ohlins rear suspension needed 3 or 4 rides before it gives all its capacities, this being said It improves the rear suspension but still don't think that the investment is needed. Last week I had the smashpot installed in my 38... this is the best investment money for value I have made on the bike ! It drastically improved the fork and the ride. Gains in comfort, control, traction/braking, precision. Be careful with this smashpot as you are much faster than before ! My 160 E is 2 month old today and is already having 830km

IMG_4532.jpg

IMG_4535.jpg

IMG_4536.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles