MTB gear for Ladies

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Anyone here found suitable armoured shorts for a female rider? My wife has just recently started mtb with her Cube Access...but even more recently has had a very successful hip replacement operation. Those things are not related! In fact the hip damage was inflicted horseriding...bloody dangerous!!

So before she gets back on the bike I think some hip protection is a good idea but everywhere I look on line there is absolutely nothing for the female rider. I use Leatt and I would readilly recommend her to get Leatt 3df 4 shorts....and I know her size because she tried mine. But no one seems to have s tock in a range of sizes, or no stock at all so suspect the factory is on shutdown?

Any suggestions? I want proper protection not just foam padding! ( I have posted in the ladies section as well)

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Quite a few of the moto suppliers seem to have various ones in stock ..

thanks for that mate.....all the UK sites I checked seemed to have very limited stock of anything!! The site above seems well stocked so she has the choice of the Leatt 4/Leatt5 or the Fox titan. Up to her to choose now!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles