Mission Control App

Tori

Apr 1, 2018
Australia
Hey guys. Yesterday (on my first Levo ride) the Mission Control app worked great; logged the ride, I had full control of bike settings, etc.

Today; it kept crashing. The app found my bike, I went to start the ride log, and . . . no dice. Crashed. Restarted app. Crashed again. Restarted phone, then app, another crash.

I have read that it was a bit flaky, but this is ridiculous, I figured it would be slightly buggy but functional. I'm going to do some more troubleshooting tomorrow, but I'm wondering if any Levo or Kenevo riders have any insight into what might be the cause of the crash out.

I'm running a Samsung S7 Edge with the latest iteration of Android.

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
my app was very flaky on android, bit better on ios but not much. its just an unstable app in my opinion

Taffyteg

Founding Member
Feb 13, 2018
United Kingdom
Have you got a Garmin or something equivalent? I am running a Edge 820 with the Garmin remote and it works perfectly with the Levo. Shows which mode you are in as well as changing modes / pages.

Halcon

Apr 27, 2018
Texas
Does the Mission Control App work while riding? Specifically, can you use the app as a power meter to show your output while on the bike?

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
Sometimes my app dies not start right and I have to restart the bikes down app. It will show in the candence as 66890 or something like that.
Have not had any other problems with iPhone 6.
I think it only does this when I start the app then bike.
Always start bike first give it a few seconds and then start the app, then wait a few seconds for the bike to connect to the app, before doing anything else or riding.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles