Mission Control Mission Control App - Do you use it?

Mission Control App - Do you use it?

• I use it all the time to log rides and to tune the bike

Votes: 64 31.8%
  • I occasionally use it to tune the bike

Votes: 77 38.3%
  • I’ve only used it a couple of times to log rides

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I’ve used it to update my bike firmware but not much else

Votes: 39 19.4%
  • I’ve never used it

Votes: 10 5.0%

• Total voters

Jersey Skier

May 12, 2019
NJ, USA
I have a Wahoo Tickr. It will connect to one device using ANT+ and another device simultaneously using Bluetooth. I don't think it will connect to two devices using the same protocol?

It has to be something related to the Gen3 Levo or the newer TCU. This same setup works fine with my Turbo Creo and worked on my previous 2018 Levo.

sdcoffeeroaster

Jul 22, 2018
San Diego, CA
I'm a new levo sl owner. I was using a garmin 520 with their hrm strap until I somehow lost my 520. So now I'm attempting to use the Garmin hrm with MC. I can get it to pair but if I don't keep my Apple se phone within an inch or so, it disconnects and it's a new strap with a fresh battery. And it will instantly connect back up if I bring the phone close again looking at devices in the MC app. If I look at the phone's bluetooth connections, it says the strap is connected and it doesn't show it being disconnected like this with distance. But in the MC app under devices it will not stay connected more than a few seconds unless very close to the strap. I did pair it with the bike on and my app, motor, etc are all up to date. I didn't want to buy a new Garmin but looks like I might have to do that or maybe but a different strap. I could not find a definitive answer about if the Garmin strap is compatible but seems like some people are using it sucessfully.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles