Levo Gen 2 Low power output in turbo at 100%

Dan202B

Jul 5, 2020
California
My wife’s 2019 Levo is experiencing a lower power output in turbo with bike set at 100%. Battery health says 100% as well. Checked battery plug cover was fully closed tight.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
They may have adjusted how the acceleration response is set/responds again ?

If you ride with Mission Control running and put it on the battery page, it should show you the amps/watts being pulled so you should see over 700 with a charged battery in Turbo.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
I thought 540 was peak and anything beyond that were spikes that later firmware releases prevented.

Dan202B

Jul 5, 2020
California
They may have adjusted how the acceleration response is set/responds again ?

If you ride with Mission Control running and put it on the battery page, it should show you the amps/watts being pulled so you should see over 700 with a charged battery in Turbo.
I will try this. The bike shop did just do a firmware update to the bike. Thanks

Dan202B

Jul 5, 2020
California
One more question, on this topic anyway. If the motor is bad, and I need a new motor for the 2019, does the replacement motor have the stronger/ mor reliable bands?

The bike shop did a firmware update, which we had already done a week ago. They said the bike is fixed but I am suspicious. Warranty is up in about six weeks. We are going to ride tomorrow and check the power output.

Konk211

Aug 10, 2020
Lake Havasu city, az.
My wife’s 2019 Levo is experiencing a lower power output in turbo with bike set at 100%. Battery health says 100% as well. Checked battery plug cover was fully closed tight.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Hello all, Experiencing the same problem with a new 22 Kenevo. Max amps output is 18.6 under full load in turbo, feels weak.
For reference, I have a 2018 expert Levo that puts out 20.4 Max output, significantly more power in turbo.
Does anybody else know their power output in turbo that I could compare too, before I contact my dealer? Thanks

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles