S (Specialized symbol) button for max 100/100 power?

ElectricGuv

May 30, 2018
Australia
I've been told something by another Kenevo owner that I have not yet tested, if you hold down the S (Specialized symbol) button on your bar remote, it'll go to 100 assist and 100 max power. Considering I run my boost mode only at 65, this would effectively be a fourth mode for 100/100. Can anyone confirm or test?

Way to test I think would be to drop your eco, trail and boost modes down to min power eg. 15/20/25, then test by holding down the S button and see if the bike takes off.

I'd test myself but unfortunately I'm not with my bike and won't be for another week or two.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
I've been told something by another Kenevo owner that I have not yet tested, if you hold down the S (Specialized symbol) button on your bar remote, it'll go to 100 assist and 100 max power. Considering I run my boost mode only at 65, this would effectively be a fourth mode for 100/100. Can anyone confirm or test?

Way to test I think would be to drop your eco, trail and boost modes down to min power eg. 15/20/25, then test by holding down the S button and see if the bike takes off.

I'd test myself but unfortunately I'm not with my bike and won't be for another week or two.
I understood it to do the same thing. I do find that button a bit awkward to press though, I’m sure you need to keep it held down too, which at 100% power I’d rather have my hands on the bars!

Last edited:

ElectricGuv

May 30, 2018
Australia
Please do test, ta.

I agree with you Rob, would be good if you could just tap it like the plus and minus buttons, it is in an awkward position after all. How cool would it be if Blevo or otherwise could set it up that way :eek:

outerlimits

E*POWAH BOSS
Founding Member
Feb 3, 2018
Australia
Please do test, ta.

I agree with you Rob, would be good if you could just tap it like the plus and minus buttons, it is in an awkward position after all. How cool would it be if Blevo or otherwise could set it up that way :eek:
Yeah done a test and no, it does not behave how you wish. It just changes it to turbo, at what you got turbo set at.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles