Levo SL Gen 1 Levo SL mission control and Garmin

ChrisBrand

Nov 18, 2020
Pretoria
Hi I’m new to the forum So please bear with me, I have recently bought a Levo SL and I,m not sure on linking a Garmin 520 or 820 to it. I understand the mission control and how it works but apparently you can link through IQ connect a designated page On your Garmin that will show you battery %,rider power, motor power, distance, time etc. I can’t find info on how to do this; please help

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
Instal Ebike filed datafield from IQ store and then add a new datascreen to your activity using this Ebike field ....

ChrisBrand

Nov 18, 2020
Pretoria
Instal Ebike filed datafield from IQ store and then add a new datascreen to your activity using this Ebike field ....
Thanks but have spent the last 40 min trying to get it onto my 520 with no success. When I read the App detail it does not mention the Levo SL under bike availability, could this be the problem. On the Garmin app it shows it and that it will be downloaded next time I sync but no joy?

ChrisBrand

Nov 18, 2020
Pretoria
grantini I,ll try give it a go, Ive got it sorted on My Garmin 520, I,m firstly amazed that someone from Specialized has not replied! Perhaps as here in South Africa they simply do not know. First of all you must find the App Ebike field when you search on your Garmin Connect phone app and download it, this will sync with your device next time it syncs. Now this is where I first went wrong, it does not suddenly appear, you must go to Settings-training profiles and scroll down to data fields, you now have to option of how many fields you want to see on each page, so lets say you choose 5, now you have the option of cadence, Hr, Battery etc. You will now see that you have an option there for ebike field which you select. So now you can see on your Garmin the Battery% and level you are on(eco, trail, Boost)
Now to go further you can also read rider power as the motor has an ANT+ readout to give you cadence, speed and rider power. In order to find this switch OFF the BIKE(NB) then go to add new sensor in my case I said power , now turn the bike on and it will find that sensor with its code.NB make sure you have FAKE channel turned off on the Mission Control App. I have this now as a field selected under power when you go to fields and have the options as I explained above. I have raced and trained with power for years now and so a great to have which No one in SA knows about. I took me 4 days to work all this out with the help from Jan. You cant read motor power on the Garmin as per Jan as you can on Mission Control as the motor power is read via Bluetooth.
So basically now you can read everything now on your Garmin that mission control does except motor power.

Good luck, hope it works out

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles