Levo Gen 2 Levo brake upgrade . Bye bye SRAM level T. Hello ShiGura .

Rosemount

E*POWAH Elite
May 23, 2020
Qld Australia
I4fdjmq.jpg

zapjbpi.jpg

fBLM3AE.jpg

Just been out for a test ride of the new ShiGura brake combo .
I am very impressed ! Magura caliper for muscle . Shimano lever for subtlety . I have had Shimano XT , Magura MT5 and SRAM Level T .

ShiGura is the best feel I have felt so far .

Singletrackmind

Sep 17, 2020
San Diego, CA
I4fdjmq.jpg

zapjbpi.jpg

fBLM3AE.jpg

I am very impressed ! Magura caliper for muscle . Shimano lever for subtlety . I have had Shimano XT , Magura MT5 and SRAM Level T .

Did you use the Magura brake hose or Shimano hose to mate the shifters to the calipers? From what I've read, the Magura hose has a slightly larger internal diameter which would allow more brake fluid to traverse throughout the line but the Shimano olive and barb don't quite fit the Magura hose because of the larger internal diameter of hose. If you used Shimano brake hose, any issues connecting to Magura calipers?

Singletrackmind

Sep 17, 2020
San Diego, CA
I4fdjmq.jpg

zapjbpi.jpg

fBLM3AE.jpg

BTW, love the badass look of those Magura rotors! Have the same grips but with oil slick end caps!

MSH

Nov 8, 2020
Spain
I4fdjmq.jpg

zapjbpi.jpg

fBLM3AE.jpg

Love it! My stumpjumper sworks had the guide src and with my levo, the magura mt7. After changing the rotor, the pad and bleeding it it just feel awesome!

Wanna try the shigura one day. Keep posting your reviews.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles