Levo Gen 3 Levo Alloy Öhlins Coil LTD

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
Looks like it's a new Levo in town with the amazing colour Chameleon.
Nice specs.

Haveland

Apr 21, 2022
New Brunswick, Canada
Oh wow, that is a great build—great suspension, brakes, Eagle Transmission. Just a slightly better dropper, and it would be perfect.

I didn't realize the price was US when I visited the site. Initially, I thought Oh, that's a reasonable price for that in Canada since the Alloy is often around 7k. But still looking at the US price, I think the price is fair, assuming these are the parts you'd put on. I run all Ohlin's on mine, but I'm running a cascade-long link with 170mm in the front.

IMG_5179.jpeg

Last edited:

mrhaboobi

Sep 17, 2023
New Zealand
Looks like it's a new Levo in town with the amazing colour Chameleon.
Nice specs.

It's G3 won't be any G4 until next year.
Is that based on knowledge you have or just a guess? Deciding what i do .. buy now or hang off. Lbs suggesting 2 weeks till the next announcement.

mrhaboobi

Sep 17, 2023
New Zealand
Oh wow, that is a great build—great suspension, brakes, Eagle Transmission. Just a slightly better dropper, and it would be perfect.

I didn't realize the price was US when I visited the site. Initially, I thought Oh, that's a reasonable price for that in Canada since the Alloy is often around 7k. But still looking at the US price, I think the price is fair, assuming these are the parts you'd put on. I run all Ohlin's on mine, but I'm running a cascade-long link with 170mm in the front.

View attachment 136389
Hi. I’m considering that model. Can you let me know what the Ohins stuff is like? Haven’t ridden them , nor have I had a coil before. I’m a heavier rider at 230lbs believe coils might be good for me.

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
Is that based on knowledge you have or just a guess? Deciding what i do .. buy now or hang off. Lbs suggesting 2 weeks till the next announcement.
It's based on the history of G but my guess is it could take even longer since the overstock is massive.
It's lots of bikes on sale these days I just got a Levo comp carbon at 35% discount so if you want to wait a unsurten time and pay full price or get a good deal today is your decision.

• Agree
Reactions: Dax

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles