Levo Gen 3 Levo 3 pro redwood paint

Rocketship

May 23, 2023
UK
I am struggling to get some satin redwood touch up paint for my Levo 3 pro. Anyone had any joy with this? Had a can mixed today and it was a terrible match. Just need to touch up a couple of scratches and then I will invisiwrap the frame.

Specialized can’t help. 11k bike and you can’t get paint for it. Crazy crazy.

Husky430

E*POWAH Elite
Jul 8, 2019
Glasshouse Mts - Australia
Nail polish as it comes in a zillion different colours and after buying 3 or 4 managed to match the lime green of my first merida close enough that you could see the scratches and chips. Many different brands and if you go the cheap shops they are rarely over a couple of dollars

Husky430

E*POWAH Elite
Jul 8, 2019
Glasshouse Mts - Australia
No just took a good photo up close on my phone, checked it back against the actual paintwork on the bike and then used the pic in the shops. Still took 3 or 4 bottles of nail polish before I got that passable match. Missus got some extra bottles but didn't really like the lime green colour :ROFLMAO:

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
It's annoying when you get marks on the bike, but using touch up paint where you have to use primer, color and clear coat rarely makes it better but often worse because you always will see a color difference, I think the easiest and best thing is to put on some cool stickers where the damage is. Maybe someone can post some pictures of how it turned out with touch up paint?

silverstone

May 20, 2019
Switzerland
In the end it's a mountain bike. If you dont want any chips, scratches or whatever on your bike, wrap it first or put it in a shelf...
Anybody els, ride it like you stole it!

Rocketship

May 23, 2023
UK
All sorted. The local paint shop mixed up some more paint for me and it matched well.
Have invisframed the bike now, so all sorted. I have never bothered before but the red paint on the Levo really shows up scratches,
I dropped my missus off to get her nails done whist I sorted out the paint ha ha

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles