Levo Gen 2 Levo 2019 rolling slow!

Mikey1984

Oct 27, 2018
North east uk
Hi hope you are well im having a problem with my 2019 levo as it feels like im having to put alot of effort in to get my speed up as it doest coast very good. Also the power delivery feels way weaker then the bosch gen 3 & 4 . Im running maxxis shorty up front and a maxxis assgai grip on the rear 20 psi front and 30psi rear . The wheels fully spin nice in the work stand for several times so that rules out brake binding or over tightend axels also my range seems worse too thanks any help would be great.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
...by coasting I assume you mean freewheeling? If so its not the motor. I would have thought a Shorty up front would be pretty draggy...most seem to fit them on the rear, and only for really muddy conditions. I would try changing front tyre.....or to start with try running more than 20 psi.

Mikey1984

Oct 27, 2018
North east uk
...by coasting I assume you mean freewheeling? If so its not the motor. I would have thought a Shorty up front would be pretty draggy...most seem to fit them on the rear, and only for really muddy conditions. I would try changing front tyre.....or to start with try running more than 20 psi.
Hi Mike yea I need to peddle a lot to keep the bike moving so that would explain bad range also. I will change the tyres tomorrow and see the difference thanks.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles