Kiox Hacks, tips and tricks

AzzaD

Jan 7, 2020
Surrey
Hi, realise this is an old post, but have just started using my Cannondale monterra 1 which has the Knox mounted on top of the stem.

I’d like to get a mount that fits to the bars (or frame top tube), but has the kiox behind the bars and low enough it’s not getting to get smashed in the event of an unplanned dismount. basically anywhere but where it is now, as it looks very exposed where it is ! Easy to see, but I’ve come off enough times to know it’s vulnerable where it is now.

some of the mounts shown above look great, but I cannot find them on the web, apart from the ebikeprints one.

also Aware that Bosch have moved on in the world and there’s now the smart system and the Knox 300/ 500, so probably no more love for the outdated kit.

Sander23

Aug 28, 2020
Belgium
Hi, realise this is an old post, but have just started using my Cannondale monterra 1 which has the Knox mounted on top of the stem.

I’d like to get a mount that fits to the bars (or frame top tube), but has the kiox behind the bars and low enough it’s not getting to get smashed in the event of an unplanned dismount. basically anywhere but where it is now, as it looks very exposed where it is ! Easy to see, but I’ve come off enough times to know it’s vulnerable where it is now.

some of the mounts shown above look great, but I cannot find them on the web, apart from the ebikeprints one.

also Aware that Bosch have moved on in the world and there’s now the smart system and the Knox 300/ 500, so probably no more love for the outdated kit.
20231007_191502.jpg

I have this mount from ktm. Most mounts are on the left side but I like it on the right side
works great Kiox never fell off

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles