Kiox and Bluetooth data

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
I've just popped out to the garage and turned the bike on. Disconnected battery saver on my Fenix 6 pro, went to Bluetooth on the kiox and it connected straight away to the watch, the kiox is showing both my phone and watch connected with a little heart rate monitor display.
No idea if it will do anything but ill let you no next time I'm out on the bike.
Let me know if you can get the kiox to display your heart rate from your fenix 6 - I also have a fenix 6 pro, I have succesfully paired it to the kiox , and it shows in the kiox display and on the watch that they are connected, and I have set the fenix to broadcast the heart rate, but the kiox just shows a "-" in the heart rate field. I cant make it work at all.

Minikeum

Oct 29, 2020
Switzerland
On my former sport watch, the built-in HR sensor was not very good for mountain biking. Too many wrist movements in descents, the HR sensor was losing it. So I purchased a Decathlon HR strap, works like a charm with the Garmin Fenix 6, and I never used the Fenix built-in sensor.
The Kiox should be able to connect to the strap.

mak

🦷
Dec 27, 2019
uk
Let me know if you can get the kiox to display your heart rate from your fenix 6 - I also have a fenix 6 pro, I have succesfully paired it to the kiox , and it shows in the kiox display and on the watch that they are connected, and I have set the fenix to broadcast the heart rate, but the kiox just shows a "-" in the heart rate field. I cant make it work at all.
I can confirm it doesn't register with a value, strange when it actually shows up as a heart monitor and connects. I don't no if it works the other way and transfers cadence to the watch? I'm not to fussed to be honest, I like to look at the watch and or my 830, I hardly ever deviate from the kiox 1st screen .

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
Any news on that? can Your Garmin Fenix watch connect to the Kiox and get the real time cadence and rider power ?
thanks!
Its not currently possible - the kiox does not transmit this data (or any data it would seem)

sico

Dec 5, 2020
Melbourne
I am really liking the Kiox on my jam2 6.8. Removed some screens and created a couple of custom ones. Never used a Garmin or Strava.. will maybe get a heart rate monitor if I can figure out what will work. Usually leave it on the big Speedo with graphic bar. Only gripe I currently have is the navigation screen being either zoomed in too far or out too far to really be of any use.

pinoymamba

Nov 26, 2023
USA
I've just popped out to the garage and turned the bike on. Disconnected battery saver on my Fenix 6 pro, went to Bluetooth on the kiox and it connected straight away to the watch, the kiox is showing both my phone and watch connected with a little heart rate monitor display.
No idea if it will do anything but ill let you no next time I'm out on the bike.
Do you see the HR data in the flow app? I have mine connected to my Apple Watch and just noticed that the HR info doesn’t get added to the file. I have a HR strap for my garmin but since Bosch doesn’t play well with Garmin i just use my watch.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles