Kenevo - 2019 BoXXer RC DebonAir™ 29 DH upgrade

MEDUIX

Nov 21, 2018
BARCELONA
Hello guys...I'm planning to use a Mrp Bartlett 29"-170mm on my Turbo Levo and I'd like to know how long should the stem (Direct Mount) be?
I don't want to buy a stem and not being able to raise the fork stanchions enough if I want to.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Using a hairdryer will work to bend the end of that enduro guard down so it doesn't connect with the downtube at full compression

OK, I'm only really being an ass and saying something stupid because this is a great thread and I think it needs bringing back to life for anyone who's not read it.

But the hair dryer .. ok, I can see how having warm air blowing over it will keep it in place .. but you'd have to zip tie the hairdryer to the frame and either run a huge battery to keep it running, or have a mate run really fast down the hill after you pulling the generator. ;-)

More worryingly, in all the Gary posts I've read, have I every thought of you as a hair dryer kinda guy ! You learn something new every day.

richie_Kenevo

Apr 23, 2022
New Brunswick
To update the forks I needed new hubs simplest way was to buy a new set of wheels , I choose Hope W35 - Pro 4 and man its a massive change to the feel of the Kenevo. When you are changing gear on a climb no more massive clunk sound and power is there almost instantly. :)
For others looking to do this, there is a kit to convert a fork with a 20 mm axle to fit a 15mm hub. I used it on my boxxer. It's called Forkmods.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles