• Poll closed .

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
I’ll be there. Reds are fine by me.

One battery here too, and it’s a Bosch so 20ish Miles is my limit.

Anyone want to car share? @Dax? I’ll be coming your way regardless. Am I fuck paying to get into Wales...
It’s been reduced to £5.60 now and it will be free after New Year’s Eve ?.

You could always take another route to avoid the tolls? But that will obviously add to the journey time and cost you more fuel ☹️

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I live in Evesham, so it’s M50, Awhatever and no Toll.

Dax

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 25, 2018
FoD
Anyone want to car share? @Dax? I’ll be coming your way regardless. Am I fuck paying to get into Wales...
emoji23.png

Sounds good, will check I can make it.

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
Wow this is a long way but looks worth it, I will probably come up Saturday as it looks 3-4hrs drive. I don’t mind the drive but would rather avoid 8hrs in the car Sunday

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
Wow this is a long way but looks worth it, I will probably come up Saturday as it looks 3-4hrs drive. I don’t mind the drive but would rather avoid 8hrs in the car Sunday

I was thinking the same but for Sunday - Monday instead, if i can get the day off.

I was droppjng off on the way home after the FoD ride out so really could do without the 6hr round trip to Brechfa

Kiwi in Wales

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
I was thinking the same but for Sunday - Monday instead, if i can get the day off.

I was droppjng off on the way home after the FoD ride out so really could do without the 6hr round trip to Brechfa

I can’t do Monday as I have work commitments but can certainly show you other trails to do on the Sunday after the main ride finishes. Do you have a spare battery?

steviedsolve

Patreon
Jun 13, 2018
Wolverhampton
I'll be up for Brechfa. What time is everyone planning to meet? I'm good for blacks and would be happy for a 40km ride. I can usually make this on a single battery using mostly Eco. I do have a spare battery also.

Last edited:

Kiwi in Wales

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
I'll be up for Brechfa. What time is everyone planning to meet? I'm good for blacks and would be happy for a 40km ride. I can usually make this on a single battery using mostly Eco. I do have a spare battery also.

As a few are travelling from quite some distance l am happy to do a 10am or 11am start. However, I am happy to fit in with you all.

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
11 would be better for me; dog to walk before I leave and it’s a good 3 hours.

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
Looks like it's going to be a long day - I can't come the night before as the Mrs is already going out so it's an early start for me...

1534857184261.jpg

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
@Stumpy You're almost going past me. I can give you a ride from near Reading if that helps?

Thanks for the offer @Rob Hancill - I'm OK with the drive, I plan to put the cruise control on and have a little kip on the motorway on the way back :ROFLMAO:

My new issue is the Mrs now tells me she is not coming home on Saturday night so I need to offload the kids to one of the Grandma's so I can leave early enough...

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Can't you offload them on Saturday morning and hit the FoD on your way over?

Tunny

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
May 29, 2018
Birmingham
I can’t do Monday as I have work commitments but can certainly show you other trails to do on the Sunday after the main ride finishes. Do you have a spare battery?

No mate i meant I'd use the Monday to travel back ??. Just means i can rest for the night after the ride as it'll be a long day.

No spare battery either so think I'll be having a tinker with the assist levels.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Rob how would this compare difficulty wise to the Surrey Hills ride out? I never ride trail centers any more so haven't really got a clue about gradings.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Rob how would this compare difficulty wise to the Surrey Hills ride out? I never ride trail centers any more so haven't really got a clue about gradings.
I’ve never been to Brechfa before so I’m not too sure (I’ve found grades wildly different in the places I’ve visited).

The last piece we did in Surrey Hills on the way back down was probably a Red type grade, so nothing too out of hand.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles