Join Us! EMTB Forums Monthly Group Ride, Swinley Forest, 18th November 2018

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
I’m at Berkshire cycles tomorrow at 9am for a New motor and battery. Both completely up the creek now afte 20 months. Then back home and then do the same journey pretty much on Sunday. Good luck @Doomanic i share you frustrations

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Thanks for the offer, but I've decided to play it safe and try a ride from home tomorrow. There was an error code, which Raceco have cleared, but I want to be sure it's sorted before I travel any distance.

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
My battery charger has just shorted also and I can’t get any charge into it after a ride today... :(

Sadly I won’t be able to make it unless anyone has a spare Turbo Levo battery?

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Jeez that would be amazing Rob. Mine is a 2017 Turbo levo will that fit OK? I have to bounce at around 1245 if that’s not gonna mess things up?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Jeez that would be amazing Rob. Mine is a 2017 Turbo levo will that fit OK? I have to bounce at around 1245 if that’s not gonna mess things up?
Am pretty such it fits, don’t think anything changed. Yeah that’s cool if you’re leaving 12:45 and I’m not around just leave it at the bike hut and I’ll collect it from there.

TheBikePilot

🎥SHOOTER🎥
Patreon
Author
Oct 9, 2018
Clapham, London
Amazing thank you so much Rob..! I was just sat here supremely annoyed to miss a days riding. Thanks, you’ve made my day :) I’ll have a jersey off you then in XL by way of a thank you if you have stock?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Am going to be doing some bike photos from about 9am so if anyone wants their bike pic taken rock up early and we can get some nice pics

E2865FBC-3097-4196-B0B4-825C0DFDD94B.jpeg

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Amazing thank you so much Rob..! I was just sat here supremely annoyed to miss a days riding. Thanks, you’ve made my day :) I’ll have a jersey off you then in XL by way of a thank you if you have stock?
Ahh nice one! Just double checked and yes I have some XL left (don’t feel you need to buy one though!).

I’ve set up a free ship code that will auto apply at checkout if you want to buy before hand or if you want can pay me tomorrow whatever is easier.

Code: SWINLEY

EMTB Forums Store

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles