Levo Gen 3 Join me for a social ride to chat all things Turbo Specialized!

fodmtb

Sep 4, 2018
Forest of Dean
UK related:
Join me for a social ride to chat all things Turbo Specialized!

1.png

The ride will be here in the Forest of Dean on the 18th of May.
All you need is your own Specialized Turbo E-Bike.
This first ride will be themed on the amazing Turbo Levo. Specialized most established Turbo E-Bike model on the market today.
Future rides will also focus on the Levo/Kenevo SL platforms.

What's it for?

1. To Connect Directly with You: As Specialized ambassadors, we’re thrilled to engage with our incredible community on a social and informal level.

2. Feedback Matters: Your insights matter! Share your thoughts on our products, services, and rider care. We’re all ears and committed to continuous improvement.

3. Direct Line to the Manufacturer: Be the voice! This ride will provide a channel for you to share feedback with Specialized. Your input shapes our future.

Benefits

🤝
Community Bonding: Meet fellow Specialized riders, swap stories, and forge connections.

🌟
Exclusive Insights: The future, get insider updates on upcoming releases, tech, and more.

🎁
Prizes: I’ll treat you to a free tea/coffee and a slice of cake as a thanks for coming.

💰
Cost: It’s FREE!

Drop me a DM if you want to join me and for further details. Numbers will be very limited (10max) but are open to all Specialized enthusiasts - whether you’re a seasoned rider or just getting started. Don’t worry if you miss out this time, more social rides will be coming soon.

Note: This is a social ride only on official trails and not a guided ride or demo day. You ride your bike on whatever trails you feel comfortable with.

Cheers
Paul
Specialized UK Ambassador

#SpecializedRideAndConnect #SpecializedUK #RideAndConnect #TogetherWeRide!

• Hot
Reactions: Dax

Weeksy

Dec 13, 2019
Reading
Sounds great, I have a Status 160 and I'm often in the FoD, but my ebike is an Orbea I'm afraid. I can't keep up with Eebs on a manual.
However I'd love to chat, not just about Ebikes too.

fodmtb

Sep 4, 2018
Forest of Dean
Sounds great, I have a Status 160 and I'm often in the FoD, but my ebike is an Orbea I'm afraid. I can't keep up with Eebs on a manual.
However I'd love to chat, not just about Ebikes too.
I'll be about most of the day so more than happy to chat (y)

fodmtb

Sep 4, 2018
Forest of Dean
That made me laugh.
It is a fair comment, that is why I'm doing it. All feedback and questions will be sent to the Spesh UK team and answers provided, post-ride. I see nothing wrong with a manufacturer engaging with their customer base post-sale. Especially when you're asked to pay a lot of money for their and all other manufacturer's products these days.

• Agree
Reactions: Dax

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles