Join Us! Specialized UK HQ for a one time only special event! Saturday 8th February 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
More importantly .. is everyone ready, if Rob has to appear on stage, to chant the "Rob Chant" in unison ..

"I Told you .... I told you all" ...

Specialized Levo SL is a 16.9KG Super Light emtb - EMTB Forums

Rob chant t-shirts will be available from the merchandise stand at the end of the event.

Full Fat XXXL EMTBers T-shirt will be £20
Super light t-shirt made from a lower dernier thread will be £30
A special edition carbon weave t-shirt will be £40

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
More importantly .. is everyone ready, if Rob has to appear on stage, to chant the "Rob Chant" in unison ..

"I Told you .... I told you all" ...

Specialized Levo SL is a 16.9KG Super Light emtb - EMTB Forums

Rob chant t-shirts will be available from the merchandise stand at the end of the event.

Full Fat XXXL EMTBers T-shirt will be £20
Super light t-shirt made from a lower dernier thread will be £30
A special edition carbon weave t-shirt will be £40
How long before someone does a T-shirt for the old Levos- “It’s you only fatter” ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Hmmm, do I bring the bike and spring for a hotel? Decisions, decisions.

Premier Inn Chessington Hotel - €76 for Saturday night, free wifi and breakfast included (so no need to smuggle a backpack of cold pizza out .. )

Or you might just get lucky .......

Alternatively, if you want to rough it a bit, there's green lane farm boarding Kennels and Star boarding kennels and cattery only a few minutes away ..

Split the difference and 15 minutes away is Joze Pizarro the swan inn which google is saying €47 for..

Google Maps

The "INN" part of the title screams "YES - THIS IS THE PLACE" ...

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
02C65034-A42F-48F0-B4C1-1CD2FE1DEE92.png

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
I've just given up my place. I can't justify the cost to go and look at a bike that I can see in an LBS.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
If you are coming down its better to stay around and plan go going riding its better to stay around Dorking

miPbiP

E*POWAH Master
Jul 8, 2019
Surrey Hills.
If you are coming down its better to stay around and plan go going riding its better to stay around Dorking

yeah (I live in Dorking).

Travelodge if you want cheap. White Horse if you're OK to spend.

Good beer at Cobbett's micro pub in West Street (closes 2030). the Star usually has bands on Saturdays. Or go to The Cricketers South Street for well kept Fullers.

Rialto for non-chain pizza, OK curry opposite. Plenty of other eat and drinkeries. PM me if stuck.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
yeah (I live in Dorking).

Travelodge if you want cheap. White Horse if you're OK to spend.

Good beer at Cobbett's micro pub in West Street (closes 2030). the Star usually has bands on Saturdays. Or go to The Cricketers South Street for well kept Fullers.

Rialto for non-chain pizza, OK curry opposite. Plenty of other eat and drinkeries. PM me if stuck.

More of a Sorrel man myself ;)

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I went for my birthday once, and a Levo would probably have been cheaper! Good food though

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Hi all just a quick one, won’t be group riding on the Sunday due to weather conditions - with severe gales and heavy rain across all areas it’s not going to be safe to do so.

Jdog

Patreon
Jun 4, 2019
Surrey, UK
Hi all just a quick one, won’t be group riding on the Sunday due to weather conditions - with severe gales and heavy rain across all areas it’s not going to be safe to do so.

Gutted, I was really looking forward to this.

Didn't have you down as being made of sugar Rob :p

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
It’s difficult with group rides that are advertised / organised - you become ‘responsible’ as the organiser.... and have to make sure it’s safe to go so (with a huge amount of other things added in for health and safety!).
Sunday looks pretty brutal weather wise!

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
had to give up my ticket so whoever gets it, enjoy !!!!

hurt myself on the bike and now on the hard drugs from the docs.. xrays say in not smashed to bits so I live to fight another day.. soon... ish

Paceman

Jul 8, 2019
Brighton
It’s difficult with group rides that are advertised / organised - you become ‘responsible’ as the organiser.... and have to make sure it’s safe to go so (with a huge amount of other things added in for health and safety!).
Sunday looks pretty brutal weather wise!
Agree, Sunday’s not looking like a riding day, that’s for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles