Levo Gen 2 Turbo Levo: What are some racks you are using for carrying things? like handlebar, rear rack, etc

bikechiq

Nov 1, 2020
Littleton
It would be nice to be able to have a way to store stuff without the use of a backpack on my back. Anybody find any good solutions for this?

20 in 10

Aug 26, 2019
New Zealand
My Levo Expert often sports a Revelate Gas Tank and Jerry Can. Sometimes I fit a Thule Pack and Pedal Rack to the rear. There is just enough tyre clearance with the standard 2.6 tyre. It is a bit fiddly to fit and I pack one side up with a couple of strips of 5mm thick rubber to keep it straight. Revelate Nano Panniers fit nicely if you cut the side rail mounts off the rack. For big trips I can fit a Salsa cradle to the handlebars and use their dry bag in it. The Revelate Feed Bags can also be fitted to the bars. Nothing on the back and camping gear can easily be carried.

boBE

Apr 12, 2020
FL
I have two Moosetrek stem bags on the handlebar. They hold a lot, are splashproof/rainproof, and the bottom of the bag rests on the top of the fork so they are secure and stable (at least for the small jumps I do).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles