Is it me or did EMTBing explode?

Planckus

Jan 21, 2021
Denmark
Graphene has so many fantastic qualities that it is easy to see why a bright future was forecast for it. But since then, nothing!

I reckon the military/government cabal has tied up all the production capacity, and the Patent Office is sitting on all the developments thanks to a "D" notice issued by the government. They are, of course, developing spaceships!
Head used it in some skis - only time I saw it in use, but they removed it again in newer models.

Varaxis

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2018
California, USA
I've created a spider web of GPS tracks within a 20 km range of my home in the past year. I've seen no emtbs within this radius.

I have seen them at the mtb hot spots. One of the spots specifically states that ebikes are allowed. The other has signs that state "human-power only", but the entire place is a grey zone on private property. I don't normally bother to ride that far from my front door, as they're over 1.5 hr away by ebike, which would make it an epic to add a 1 hr loop on those trails, and ride 1.5 hr back. I see them at the bike park too.

Change comes slowly. People seem to be stuck in their habits of riding what they know, essentially clinging to familiarity.

I went ebike since I am very curious, and rationalized that the ebike could replace a lot of car duties. It ended up curing my gram counting habits. It cured my "fitness anxiety" by quite a bit, trying out unknown routes solo, something I would be afraid to try without some company (preferably a guide).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles