I just had a geek at the new Levo SL's geometry and guess what?

slippery pete

Oct 29, 2019
Scotland
I'm in Scotland. ...

Believe it or not Ebikes aren't very popular here at all...

When I took my eeb for its maiden runs at the Golfie, the sentiment was that eMTB is pretty overwhelmingly popular (in concept). Smug riders less popular, obvs.

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
I've just been reading through some of Spesh's documents. You're in luck !

for 2021 MY There is planned the Levo "SLX" :

"This model is aimed at customers who love the idea of the Levo SL, but want more power and possibly range. The SLX will be equipped with the considerably more potent Brose Mag motor and matched with a 700wh Battery. RRP is expected to be +20% for these upgrades over the base SL Model"

Also for the 2021 MY There is planned the Levo "SLR" :

"Officially, this is the 'Range' model. Matching the Mahle motor with a 700wh battery. In house it's known as the "reliable" model. Pairing the 700wh battery and adding some more weight for customers who want a reliable bike with a 700wh battery and are willing to trade reliability in for overall power. Pricing is expected to be another +20% on top of the SLX for peace of mind".

"We are considering the limited edition 2021 Levo SL Gazza. This will have 27.5 wheels from more playfulness, making the existing SL feel like a cumbersome tank. (+20% price premium). And the Gazza "Big Boy" - this will pair the 27.5 wheels with a longer fork for a +40% price premium."
I’ll have one of each thanks!

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Does anyone know if they plan to release a Levo SLC ? (Carburettor) ?

They could do away with the motor and battery making the bike and rider completely autonomous with no range or reliability concerns. The bike would be even lighter and more nimble.

The only downside I see is that such advances will come with a hefty price attached.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles