How often do you service your suspension?

maynard

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Does anyone else use the Fox S.H.I.T.S ? (Suspension Hours Intelligent Timer System)

View attachment 117832

It's smaller than it looks, only about 8cm tall and it replaces your top cap.

The designs quite ingenious as it keeps the timer vertical no matter what the angle of the bike is, enabling the device to maintain timing accuracy in all conditions.

This is the Kashima coated Factory model, but there are alternative versions and you can choose the sand colour.

When you're not riding you just set the timer level and it pauses.
I need this , reminds me of high end fox forks lots of features I don't know how to use . I Need this .

CannonFodder

Jul 5, 2022
N. Ireland
Does anyone else use the Fox S.H.I.T.S ? (Suspension Hours Intelligent Timer System)

View attachment 117832

It's smaller than it looks, only about 8cm tall and it replaces your top cap.

The designs quite ingenious as it keeps the timer vertical no matter what the angle of the bike is, enabling the device to maintain timing accuracy in all conditions.

This is the Kashima coated Factory model, but there are alternative versions and you can choose the sand colour.

When you're not riding you just set the timer level and it pauses.
Ahh the mystical prototype FFR Tourbillon if I'm not mistaken.
I suppose there are simple ways to calculate the number of hours riding, most of us carry a mobile/smart phone for example if it means that much to you.

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Most forks, a lower leg 50 hour service is 20 minutes or so & a couple of basic tools, certainly nothing to shy away from on a complexity level. In my experience, it's forks that need it more than shocks, they seem to get more dirt & dust working its way inside.

jimbob

Aug 3, 2020
East UK
Ahh the mystical prototype FFR Tourbillon if I'm not mistaken.
I suppose there are simple ways to calculate the number of hours riding, most of us carry a mobile/smart phone for example if it means that much to you.
I use the app Pro bike garage, it links to strava / gaming etc and logs the miles and hours. You can add different components and service intervals in and it gives you a reminder when somthings due.

Perfect for geeking out on such things...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles