how many bottomless tokens does the turbo levo expert rear shock have in as standard ?

Matt71

Mar 7, 2019
Lincolnshire
its the RockShox Deluxe RT3 w/ custom valve ?
i like how the bike feels with 30%sag but getting through the rest of the travel too easily

eabmex

Patreon
Jun 8, 2018
Guadalajara, Mexico
It comes with 1 Gnar token and one regular. Funny how it really depends on personal preferences, I ended up removing the gnar token and was worried it was going to bottom out but it has worked great for the way I ride and my weight (80kg kitted up)

Matt71

Mar 7, 2019
Lincolnshire
Thanks eabmex, i weigh about the same kitted up. i have been finding the ride not very supple compared to my geometron bikes but with more sag its feeling better but getting to almost bottoming out on stuff without any really big hits or drops so thinking it needs ramping up for when i ride bigger trails

crazyethnic

Sep 26, 2018
Australia Victoria
Mine came with the gnardog and 2 tokens and I was blowing through the travel, put a megneg air can on with the gnardog left in and 2 bands in the negative air problem solve plus a lot more adjustment to fiddle with.
shock.jpg

1Nixxxo

Nov 29, 2019
Russia
Mine came with the gnardog and 2 tokens and I was blowing through the travel, put a megneg air can on with the gnardog left in and 2 bands in the negative air problem solve plus a lot more adjustment to fiddle with. View attachment 35018

Hi, how much do you weight?
I have ordered Levo 2021 (basic alu model) with Deluxe shock. I Weight 120 kg with gear, so I'm wondering if I can install MegNeg. It seems like I'll be around 260 PSI, so MegNeg will put me somewhere near PSI limit (325 PSI), and it's a bit scary )))

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles