How many Aussies are there on the forum?

Where you from?

• Total voters

Good Times

Nov 8, 2019
Sydney Australia
I’m near Hornsby so OMV gets a workout. Also got a mate in Terry’s Hills so we do a few fireroads there. Keen to try the northern beaches with it and Ourimbah when the fires calm down. Also got a fam trip planned to Thredbo in Jan and that’s coming!

RobNevyn

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Nov 19, 2018
Central Coast NSW Australia
I’m near Hornsby so OMV gets a workout. Also got a mate in Terry’s Hills so we do a few fireroads there. Keen to try the northern beaches with it and Ourimbah when the fires calm down. Also got a fam trip planned to Thredbo in Jan and that’s coming!
You'll like Ourimbah, it has some cool features, different to Awaba XC, perhaps a little more technical. Both of these have been closed for a few weeks due to the fires, hoping they will open this weekend.
I wondered if OMV was open, I might head down there this weekend if Ourimbah is closed.

ryturn

Sep 12, 2019
Australia
check the news Zimmer , most of us are fighting fires , trying to save the house or the neighbours from fire or just trying to breathe not many areas in Australia that aren't chocking at present from bushfire smoke and 40-45 degree heat...when it finally rains and the relentless heat drops then we go back to rootin......

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I've been watching .. It all looks quite terrifying ! Wish we could send you our rain .. I know there's another thread about it, but I take it there's no let up in sight ?

I did wonder, with the heat and all, if the government hadn't installed portable emergency air conditioned rooting stations scattered about the country ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I think the poor guy just has a typical case of political emperor syndrome ..

nero.jpg

Pdoz

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Feb 16, 2019
Maffra Victoria Australia
Interesting you don't mention mt beauty? Just thinking out loud for next time we manage a trip north - whilst I love bright , I figured it might be fun to explore further?

ryturn

Sep 12, 2019
Australia
Heh BammBamm spent some time at Bright in October liked it so much went back in December, loved Shred Kelly, berm city. We live at Mallacoota our backyard would be Tathra, off to NZ next then looking at Bright before winter sets in.

20200214_184450.jpg

20200214_184423.jpg

BammBamm

Nov 21, 2018
Straya
Interesting you don't mention mt beauty? Just thinking out loud for next time we manage a trip north - whilst I love bright , I figured it might be fun to explore further?

I ride all the trails in the area but the list would have been too long! Beechworth, Albury-Wodonga and Warrenbayne all have good trails as well. Some known to public and some great trails only locals know about.

Got quite a few friends who live and ride Mt. Beauty. It's more technical and not as refined as some of the other places. I rather the flowing trails rather than rocky and sketchy! Mt. B is definitely worth checking out if you haven't been :)

BammBamm

Nov 21, 2018
Straya
Heh BammBamm spent some time at Bright in October liked it so much went back in December, loved Shred Kelly, berm city. We live at Mallacoota our backyard would be Tathra, off to NZ next then looking at Bright before winter sets in.

Bright is great but personally I think it's not as good as it was 12 months ago. They put all those safety barriers in which ruins the flow of it. But it had to be done to stop someone getting flattened by a logging truck. Now they are charging exorbitant car entry fees. It doesn't really affect us on e-bikes but it does annoy me the shuttle company has a monopoly and treats public local mtb parks as their own money maker.

Let us know when you're heading to Bright and maybe we can get a few people (y)

Pdoz

Feb 16, 2019
Maffra Victoria Australia
Mt b sounds good to me. I prefer natural terrain to the machine built " fllow" tracks like shred jelly. Nothing quite like cresting a hill to discover a rocky mess - beats the hell out of knowing every gap jump or berm will join together if you wander along at 75% pace.

khorn

Patreon
Jul 19, 2018
Denmark
Wrong posting, shoud have been in another thread - Sorry but I also make mistakes sometimes:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles