How is it going during this dystopia?

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
Ok so first it was because the pandemic why all is more expensive and the shortage

Then a ship in Suez, oh my what a bad luck

After that containers shipping etc get more expensive and theres no microchips because … climatic change maybe?

Now they told you UK people the brexit and truckers …

The last thing i heard is because an energetic crisis and rumours of a shutdown

Next i guess is the UFO invasion or some like that

Jesus Christ are you people that dumb to swallow this or its like “hey i know is all bullshit but what can i do?

Thanks that all

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Good to hear from you again Ed.

Maybe all the components have simply been hidden under a rock on the dark side of our flat earth.

Or maybe. Just maybe. There actually is still a massive shortage. Higher demand and no manufacturer is able to fully catch up with it in such a short period.
Be patient bruv.

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
I don’t think so Gary … and I don’t why people made fun of this and call me conspiracy believer

Changes happens and now is China time, and all the money resources industry invest etc is there, to stay I mean, is there from long time. Eeuu hegemony is end, simply as that, and that’s not a minor change in this global game … why is that a crazy conspiracy theory dude? It’s not clear enough after all this time?

And that’s they blame pandemics and climate change and all that BULLSHIT to do the transition

Like I said, people ok go the “what can I do” way but please don’t be swallowers of the apocalypse doctrine cmon …

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
It's not bullshit my clueless friend.
Unprecedented demand in cycling since the world quarantined simply depleted both shop stock and supplier stock at an incredible rate.
The rest of the things you seem to think are "bullshit" have all contributed to re-stock not reaching retail as, quick as demand.

I'd love to hear your theory on why there was no toilet paper on the shelves for weeks at the beginning of lockdown tho.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Oh Lordy, Why did you have to start a new thread ?

Last time you came off your meds we started a whole thread in your honour ..

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
Good timing really, now the flat earth/dinosaur question has been answered :D
How they became extinced.jpg

Darren

Sep 25, 2019
Warwick
Oh wow, that is highly mnipulative. Mixing facts and fiction together to manipulate people. I guess that is what conspiracy theorists do. Eddy’s explanation was more fun.

Reading between the lines, I think Eddy's just pissed his bike or some bike part is late.

But it's scary how far propaganda has come isn't it? There are versions of this in several languages too.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Here is a sanity pill.................This current pandemic aside, has anyone actually noticed any signifcant change in their lives over say the last 2 decades? When you consider the media news outlets find something to talk about ( oh and for it to qualify as news it has to be dramatic, worrying, horrific,,,,,,,,,or some inane no brain celebrity gossip) for 24 hours a day 7 days a week on hundreds of broadcast, streamed and social media channels you would think you would have been bombarded with daily catastrophy!! Politicians, media, celebrities ( so called) live in their own little spinning universe divorced from the every day lives of the rest of us. Very little of what they say or do makes a jots worth difference to most of us.

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
I guess many of you are around 20 years old (13 mentally) and your sheep childish behavior is what your brainwashed mind is programmed for, flatearth believer conspiracy crazy etc

At this point, every rational being at least, should be a bit suspicious and you’re like nah in few months everything will be normal again, what happened is nothing weird, everything is ok.

I can bring here as many facts as you want, but if all i got in reply is a meme, well, keep it retard guys.

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
In MY opinion, most people know that large rich companies and very rich people can influence markets and governments and enjoy a richer (not necessarily happier or better) life than 99% of the population, but just get on with their lives, caring for their families and friends.
Conspiracy theory fans such as EC just leap up and down as if they're the only ones who have discovered this and then take it to extremes with mad ideas of mass manipulation such as Bill Gate's tracking chips and the NWO. It gives them a sense of identity and purpose to be part of a group 'exposing the truth', the focus being CV and vaccines currently.
We have a family member who constantly emails us with YT videos showing us the latest conspiracy theme he's spent hours researching that's affecting the world.
He gets upset when we point out that spending this time helping at the local food bank instead would be of more use and help to society.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Just out of interest, can we shorten "Sheep Childish behavior" to "Lamb behaviour" ? Or are the Chinese and probably the Kiwi's (maybe the Welsh ?) literally pulling the wool over our eyes and Lambs don't really become sheep - it's a conspiracy ? Because lets face it, when was the last time anyone saw a lamb turn into a sheep overnight ...

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Does anyone know if we can have the firmware updates Over the Air yet on our brainwashed minds ? Or do we still have to goto our nearest authorised brainwashing centre ?

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
So tell me guys, do you find is it barely acceptable things like the green pass? I don’t mean if you do, I mean if it’s even acceptable the politics propose it … I’m a flat earth beliver because I found this vaccine for freedom an extortion?

Staff member
Subscriber
Jul 15, 2020
FORUM
I’m a flat earth beliver because I found this vaccine for freedom an extortion?
Eddy, the forum has seen numerous Covid threads. They all end up the same way. It's a stressful, frustrating and polarizing subject for many.

Most people come to the forum to discuss Electric mountain bikes - either sensibly, stupidly, amusingly, with knowledge, without knowledge, with ideas, questions or in your case - Mountain bike conspiracy's. All are welcome.

However, consider Covid - like Photo-shopped naked pictures of @BAMBAMODA - to be off limits (Except for PM's).

Equally, as a reminder (AGAIN !) publicly on top of your private message from your post deletion. Political promotion of your favorite, or any other, politician within the forum is not welcome.

PenSki

Jun 4, 2020
Western Australia
Well, can I use this crazy thread to ask - Is Bambamoda a mythical conspiracy designed to deflate our feeling of self worth? Or a real life Adonis? Or a nerdy weakling keyboard warrior? Who knows the truth?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Or a real life Adonis
According to @BAMBAMODA's Pubelicity Agency.

Who knows the truth?
As Eddy pointed out, only the sheep know the truth ? Or was it that the sheep don't know the truth ? I'm sure with what bambam drinks, combined with his off the scale hormone count, there must have been several times when the sheep and only the sheep must have known the real truth ?

Is Bambamoda a mythical conspiracy designed to deflate our feeling of self worth?
On some conspiracy forums, the belief is that bambam is actually a selfless hero of our times who spends his life travelling the globe dissatisfying women so that literally any of us will look fantastic in comparison.

Staff member
Subscriber
Jul 15, 2020
FORUM
Well, can I use this crazy thread to ask - Is Bambamoda a mythical conspiracy designed to deflate our feeling of self worth? Or a real life Adonis? Or a nerdy weakling keyboard warrior? Who knows the truth?
According to a recent post. BamBam was promoted as being 1/2 Man, 3/4 Elephant. The post was deleted due to suspected technical inaccuracies.

galaga187

E*POWAH Master
Apr 15, 2018
Wroughton
Just out of interest, can we shorten "Sheep Childish behavior" to "Lamb behaviour" ? Or are the Chinese and probably the Kiwi's (maybe the Welsh ?) literally pulling the wool over our eyes and Lambs don't really become sheep - it's a conspiracy ? Because lets face it, when was the last time anyone saw a lamb turn into a sheep overnight ...
Lambs go through a few stages of “lambness” before turning into hogget at around 11 months - very tasty.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles